Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta (33833 Views)

Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BiafraIsFree: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is a Biafran child.

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by OgaBuhari: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
faithfull18:
Wow, nice.
better go and learn from her
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by OgaBuhari: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Factfinder1:
One Hot bastard go take advantage of this girl soon and try to rape her in the name of come and repair generator in my house
ode ni e.
She's not of age yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by faithfull18(f): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
OgaBuhari:
better go and learn from her
See this one, you should take your advice. You don't have 1% of the skills I have.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Joromi12:
The owner of that gen should sell it as scrap na haba
gringrin
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by AuntyMuyiwa: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
I’ll like to award her a scholarship to study Engineering in Europe. anyone has her parents’ contact details?

2 Likes

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Fixedmatch6190: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Satan66(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Afonjas and poverty sha lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by okwabayi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Craigslists:
Only in Nigeria
In some countries it is easier scaling through with school certificates and no handwork skills.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BlueAir: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't think I can applaud this. No well meaning family should allow a child to do such work at such age and gladly collect money from her.

Maybe it's just me. Or let me hear the thoughts of my student MissRaine69 on this matter

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
If it was to be a case in the north.. at this age.. this girl would probably be a street beggar... or a scheduled house wife by now
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by nofuckz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
somewhere up north, she has been used to the bowl n now sule's wife after years of abuse.
Moral of the story
aviod lazy youth syndrome.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by kobosmart(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Iyajison: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Raw talent
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
To make a living for her family? I am Guessing her parents are just sitting their lazy Fat asses at Home Smoking ganja, Having sex and giving birth to more Children they can not provide for Financially.

African Parents have lots of children just to use and exploit them by Child labour. I ve seen young children who are supposed to be in School Hawking Banana, Orange, pure water, peanuts, Okpa and all other Rubbish Along busy Highways and Main roads. under very Harsh Hot sunshine Risking their young lives chasing after Moving Vehicles, just to make less than £10 a day To feed their lazy parents.

This girl is supposed to be in school or just having fun with her friends. rather than slaving herself Doing this sort of Stressful hard work.

Don't quote me to tell me Rubbish like she is talented. Or that it's a blessing from God.

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nehem17: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
BlueAir:
I don't think I can applaud this. No well meaning family should allow a child to do such work at such age and gladly collect money from her.

Maybe it's just me. Or let me hear the thoughts of my student MissRaine69 on this matter
I Agree with you %100000 this is child labour, it's unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by ToyinDipo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This is child labor and should be condemned.
Lol, say that to the Chinese
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by ItrendNaija(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Impressive stuff.

I can grow your Twitter & Instagram page with 200+ naija active followers daily. Check my signature for contact
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by banio: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
okwabayi:

If that is true then more grease to her elbows.
A menial job at an early age guarantees even more success in this country than literary certificates.
These jobs look hard and degrading but they build solid work ethic.

Hope U will send your children to learn menial job after they are done with primary six, because you claim it guarantees success more than literary certificates. If you further their education then You have not kept to your post.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by stonedigital: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
okwabayi:

A menial job at an early age guarantees even more success in this country than literary certificates.

Being self dependent is the way in this country. I love being san entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by noisy45(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
An 8 year old boy from isoko Delta repairs my generator in bayelsa. Funny enough He wears an overall engineer uniform like an oil worker

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by TosinEzeh: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
okwabayi:

Very true.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by papiwyte(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
No all Nigeria youth are lazy grin grin grin grin grin

NEXT LEVEL #SECURED#

SAI BABA
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Greatness In Making. Very Commendable

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by AreaFada2: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sadly millions of kids do worse in 9ja. beggars, house girls and farm labourers. Luckily her technical skills could make her a proper engineer in years to come.

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by theoldpretender(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
gypsey:
To make a living for her family? I am Guessing her parents are just sitting their lazy Fat asses at Home Smoking ganja, Having sex and giving birth to more Children they can not provide for Financially.

African Parents have lots of children just to use and exploit them by Child labour. I ve seen young children who are supposwd to be in School Hawking Banana, Orange, pure water, peanuts, Okpa and all other Rubbish Along Highways and Main roads. Risking their you lives chasing after Moving Vehicles just to make less than £10 a day To feed their lazy parents.

This girl is supposed to be in school or just having fun with her friends. rather than slaving herself Doing this sort of Stressful hard work.

Don't quote me to tell me Rubbish like she is talented.

Agree, sadly this is child labour, and is against the law

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by irumole1975: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
unlike @pokohantas, Funmisticqueen, Victorian who only know how to repair and service dicks
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by theoldpretender(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
This is a Biafran child.

So Biafra approves of child labour.

Okay. In Biafra children will not go to school, they will go and do menial jobs eh?
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
To make a living for her family?! Her parents must be very very useless.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Idaraomega1: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is the Lord doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me. / Top 11 Female Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 / The Illusion Of Big Pay: Nigerian Oil & Gas Workers Ain't Exactly What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.