Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos (795 Views)

Insecurity: Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Ikpeazu Other South-East Governors Meet In Enugu / We’ve All Failed, Stop Fighting Only Buhari – Bello Warns Southern Governors / EndSARS: Umahi, Ikpeazu, Nwodo, Others Meet Wike and Igbo Community in Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by Mace0lane: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nairalanders please when you see Igbos insult your governors especially those insulting Ganduje please ask them what the three failed PDP governors of Ugwauyi Ikpeazu n Umahi have been doing with 4 years federal allocation and IGR.

I have discovered this is the best antidote to shutting PDP Igbos up on NL. Some will be quick to list some fake project but simply ask them to produce pictures with the governors inaugurating such project and watch them disappear to oblivion for ever.

I made extensive research after carefully examining how Igbos are quick to insult Aregbesola even with over 25 brands new schools, several hospitals, several underpass, bypass bridges and water treatment plants.

I watch how they insult Ganduje calling him names n all sorts even with about 3 over head bridge that no Igbo state can build till Jesus return, several factories underpass n many more.

To my surprise I discovered among the trio of Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu only one constructed a road that can be said to be grade 3 road which is the Meek Mill road and that is after suffering several collapse from ordinary wind not even rain O !

With 4 year federal allocation n IGR the trio of Ugwauyi Ikpeazu n Umahi till date do not have a single school hospital bridge to their name yet their tribesmen keep insulting governors from other tribes without shame of the failure they abhore in their land.

I am calling on all Igbo warriors to come defend their failure of governors Mekaboy Amarabae Pachukwudie77 GenSpecifics zurich1010
Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by GenSpecifics: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
Mace0lane:
Nairalanders please when you see Igbos insult your governors especially those insulting Ganduje please ask them what the three failed PDP governors of Ugwauyi Ikpeazu n Umahi have been doing with 4 years federal allocation and IGR.

I have discovered this is the best antidote to shutting PDP Igbos up on NL. Some will be quick to list some fake project but simply ask them to produce pictures with the governors inaugurating such project and watch them disappear to oblivion for ever.

I made extensive research after carefully examining how Igbos are quick to insult Aregbesola even with over 25 brands new schools, several hospitals, several underpass, bypass bridges and water treatment plants.

I watch how they insult Ganduje calling him names n all sorts even with about 3 over head bridge that no Igbo state can build till Jesus return, several factories underpass n many more.

To my surprise I discovered among the trio of Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu only one constructed a road that can be said to be grade 3 road which is the Meek Mill road and that is after suffering several collapse from ordinary wind not even rain O !

With 4 year federal allocation n IGR the trio of Ugwauyi Ikpeazu n Umahi till date do not have a single school hospital bridge to their name yet their tribesmen keep insulting governors from other tribes without shame of the failure they abhore in their land.

I am calling on all Igbo warriors to come defend their failure of governors Mekaboy Amarabae Pachukwudie77 GenSpecifics zurich1010
[/s]

We are talking about the muhajadeen procession and occupation of Lagos, you went on a tangent using Gandollar to compare with Igbo governors .

You get sense at all?

Why you no use any of your afonja governors ? Ohh I forgot, you are no longer allowed to praise Ambode again.

Pathetic slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by Mace0lane: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Igbo boy name just one standard project by Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu ? I do not need your sorrowful wailing, your father needs that not me.
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s] We are talking about the muhajadeen procession and occupation of Lagos, you went on a tangent using Gandollar to compare with Igbo governors .

You get sense at all?

Why you no use any of your afonja governors ? Ohh I forgot, you are no longer allowed to praise Ambode again.

Pathetic slave
Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by oyebanji44: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Absolutely correct..l like this
Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by voiceofthetruth: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol. Igbos and their governors. Very funny lot

1 Like

Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by Mace0lane: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
That is if Igbos have anybiota of sphere over any Almajiri in Zamfara. You beat your chest in anticipation to boost your self confidence but you have been demistified as a tribe not worthy to waste good resources or time on the more reason for your unending eternal wailing.

If Eboe had an sphere of influence in Nigeria they will not be gushing out of the improvised red mud enclave to Yoruba land in their millions just to have the souls saved. How many yourba do you see visit Igbo land cap in hand for what is not lost but I put it you, your father n mother that 80% glory of every Igbo is routed in Yoruba land ?

This is the land that saved your father n forefathers from starvation when Ojukwu wasted 2 million of your tribesmen on ego tripping still your ungrateful fathers n forefather are yet to say thank you to Yorubas for saving your despicable souls.

I spite on everyone of you dead alive n unborn
voiceofthetruth:
Nawa o. Yoruba people and Igbo matter sef. If you put half as much effort as you put into this your Igbo obsession into a job/business, trust me you'll be able to buy back any sphere of influence you feel Igbos have over you.
Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by Mace0lane: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
wow

Mace0lane:
That is if Igbos have anybiota of sphere over any Almajiri in Zamfara. You beat your chest in anticipation to boost your self confidence but you have been demistified as a tribe not worthy to waste good resources or time on the more reason for your unending eternal wailing.

If Eboe had an sphere of influence in Nigeria they will not be gushing out of the improvised red mud enclave to Yoruba land in their millions just to have the souls saved. How many yourba do you see visit Igbo land cap in hand for what is not lost but I put it you, your father n mother that 80% glory of every Igbo is routed in Yoruba land ?

This is the land that saved your father n forefathers from starvation when Ojukwu wasted 2 million of your tribesmen on ego tripping still your ungrateful fathers n forefather are yet to say thank you to Yorubas for saving your despicable souls.

Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by voiceofthetruth: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mace0lane:

Yorubas and Igbos, very funny people.
Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please face ebonyi state umahi and leave others.....
Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by Mace0lane: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2019
It is a shame you both can not list a single project completed by the failed trio.
Osagyefo98:
Please face ebonyi state umahi and leave others.....
voiceofthetruth:

Oga calm down and drink water. Igbo people no send una. Go and focus on something else. Get a job or a skill. Make yourself useful to your society and country. Hating on Igbos wouldn't help you in any way. You might just rant, pop a vein and die out of hate someday. Calm down bros
Re: Ugwauyi Umahi Ikpeazu All Failed The Igbos by raumdeuter: 4:13am On Mar 04, 2019
well said

(1) (Reply)

@officialapcng Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of Pvcs In Minjibir LG Kano Video / Gbajabiamila Set To Be Elected Speaker HOR Unopposed / Adeleke WAEC: President Buhari Under Fire For Failing To Sack Shittu, Obono Obla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.