Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Business Opportunity (oriflame) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity (oriflame) (191 Views)

Stretch Marks Removal Remedy (oriflame) / Reason Why You Need To Join Oriflame Cosmetics / Oriflame Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity (oriflame) by identitylenz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hey lovelies, good day.
Are you looking for a business opportunity?
Are you tired of been broke always?
Are you an active and non lazy person?
Are you an active person on social media and networking?
Do you want to be the boss of yourself?
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ORIFLAME AND ORIFLAME PRODUCTS?
DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT?
If your wants and description matches the above demands, then you're welcome and good to go for my company ORIFLAME!
NO LONG STORIES, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, THIS OFFER IS NATIONWIDE (WITHIN NIGERIA)....
JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN NOW...
DON'T DULL YOURSELVES EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THAT SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE....
FOR MORE INFORMATION INBOX ME ,CALL OR WHATAPP VIA 09028256291 OR EMAIL ME AT exclusive.lenz@gmail.com ...
OR DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THE INBOX IF INTERESTED!
ORIFLAME ���
Re: Business Opportunity (oriflame) by identitylenz(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2019
available

(1) (Reply)

Quit 9 TO 5 Academy Review-best Affiliate Marketing Training / Business In School (do’s And Dont’s) / Balance Your Mental And Physical Health By Contacting Naturopath In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.