Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

President Buhari Must Have Rigged 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Must Have Rigged 2019 Presidential Elections (384 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Must Have Rigged 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't trust President Buhari. Nobody trusts President Buhari and Nigerians never wanted President Buhari to come back for another term. The likes of Mr. Yabagi Sani, Mr. Omoyele Sowore and Mr. Obadiah Mailafia, must have sold the lion share of their votes to President Buhari. Because I was hearing alot of rumors, about the top 4 minor political parties like; AAC, ADC, ADP and SDP respectively. Wherever I go, people kept running Presidential Buhari down. There was even a video on Instagram, were a man climbed a very high MTN mast, as a form of protest. He said the suffer in the country was too much, because of President Bunahri. He has done nothing about the following, during his last 4 years;
1. It was during his regime, that naira dropped to N360 to $1. Which was at N160 to $1 prior to this. Now nothing in the country costs N5, even pure water
2. President Buhari stopped importation of some foreign goods e.g rice. Which lead to an inflation, in their prices
3. President Buhari has done nothing about he problem of power failure in Nigeria
4. President Buhari has done nothing about the problem of water supply by water works
5. All minor roads in the country are left untarred. Only major roads are tarred. During hammerttan, you start feeling it because of the dust (in your shoes and trousers). This work is left for street land lords etc. to contribute N5000 each
6. The major roads which are tarred have poor draininage. During the raining season, there is always heavy go slow. Some major roads also have circular drainages, which are left open. Anybody can fall inside and drown. If he doesn't watch his step. There are over 5 of this type of death traps, in benin city
7. President Buhari has done nothing about the refineries which are none existent. Petrol and kerosine ought to be as cheap as pure water. But this is not the case, because the country exports it's crude oil. It then then re-imports the refined products of the crude oil. This adversely affects the cost of public transport
8. President Buhari has done nothing about the problem of youth unemployment. There are no technical schools in Nigeria. I saw a fake advert on NTA during the 2019 elections, about Industrial training Fund (ITF). When youths want to learn a trade (like fashion design), they are left to go to road side trainers. These road side trainers, are not qualified teachers. They are always unable to impart knowledge. They end up being using their apprentices as house boys. To sweep their stores, buy petrol, buy egg roll and pepsi etc.

All these wicked politicians that come out on television, during the elections. To lie about how they are serving the masses, should read Galatians 6:7. I have never seen, were a student gets F9 in Mathematics, F9 in English, F9 in Biology, F9 in Government. Then he will come home and start lying his result was fantastic. And that he is the best student in his class. That is the same way politicians are

Re: President Buhari Must Have Rigged 2019 Presidential Elections by stevepee42(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
These are the reason why people from Edo choose to immigrate than live in the entrapment called Nigeria.
Buhari made no progress at all , he took us a decade backward.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Have Rigged 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
stevepee42:
These are the reason why people from Edo choose to immigrate than live in the entrapment called Nigeria.
Buhari made no progress at all , he took us a decade backward.

True talk. Are you also from Edo? Lest I forget, there are no overhead bridges for our children to cross the street at night. The only overhead bridge which I know of, is the one at Uniben maingate. A student was killed while trying to cross at maingate, long before they built the stupid bridge

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss It Again! Video Of Gov.ajimobi Comments To LAUTECH Students. Video / Ortom Poised To Win Benue Governorship Election / Obiano's Courageous Pursuit Of Igbo Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.