Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Would You Call This Type Of Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Call This Type Of Friend (601 Views)

Is This Type Of Weapon Allowed For Private Owners In Nigeria? / Man Walks To Police Station With Severed Head Of Friend Who Tried Dating Mother / Father Of 4 Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Over Murder Of Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by sydneytalker(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
I live in a face me I face u house
my friend stays with his parent in a two bedroom flat apartment near my house
but the problem is that (dunno if its such a problem)
they cook good food in their home like pepper soup, fried rice and chicken and other good meals
but this guy would rather drink garri in my place instead of eating in his own house
I dunno why he does that and I don't know if I should stop him.
cos me am always ashamed to eat at his place
Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by sydneytalker(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
sydneytalker:
I live in a face me I face u house
my friend stays with his parent in a two bedroom flat apartment near my house
but the problem is that (dunno if its such a problem)
they cook good food in their home like pepper soup, fried rice and chicken and other good meals
but this guy would rather drink garri in my place instead of eating in his own house
I dunno why he does that and I don't know if I should stop him.
cos me am always ashamed to eat at his place
should I start begging people to comment like dis
Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by Nickijoy(f): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
He likes you.. besides I don't see anything wrong with it unless you don't like sharing... my bro and his friends do it all the time...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by leonard002(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
I would call him a good friend. Maybe he's bored with their kind of diet since he's been eating it since he was born

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by sukerefakere(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Keep that friend

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by ultimatekint(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please,keep that friend,there exists natural love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by noni14(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
jokinly tell him to bring his own food when coming 4 u to eat also, guy shine your eye oh na next level we da oh

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call This Type Of Friend by sydneytalker(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
noni14:
jokinly tell him to bring his own food when coming 4 u to eat also, guy shine your eye oh na next level we da oh
lollz

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Blind Wife Of 11 Years, Marries Their Tenant / How Nigerian Imam Escaped Death In New Zealand Mosque Attack / NDLEA Caught Some Boys With Cannabis During A “Stop And Search” Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.