Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators (471 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
For sometime now I've been noticing this account on nairaland... Everytime I post something to sell or to buy the name comes to the page and quote me a scammer. At first I was shocked when I saw it cuz I hate to be labeled a scammer and I work everyday to keep my name clean.
The account is 1nv301
This is a person I have never had anything to do with before, business or whatever...
I looked through the profile and I noticed that all he ever does is go to people's post to label them a scammer just to prevent other people from associating with them.
Personal if I own this forum I would have noticed his antics and taken appropriate action against the account but since Seun is a zombie...
How will an account on nairaland be causing so much nuisance...! On a forum that has a living owner and lot of moderators!
I know those silly moderators will probably ban me for this but I'll advice you to take a look at 1nv301 and take action on the account before coming back to ban me. Because if you don't and this person calls me a scammer one more time, I'll call Seun out all over social media and I'll call him a scammer too.
I have a huge social media follower so I know how far I can go.
As for you 1NV301, I have no business with you, if nairaland is not useless, it should have a way of preventing lunatics like you from creating an account.

Re: This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators by OneCorner: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maybe you’re a scammer or thief in ur previous life.
You need to find a good CAC or Chosen for serious deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
OneCorner:
Maybe you’re a scammer or thief in ur previous life.
You need to find a good CAC or Chosen for serious deliverance

Sir you are wicked...you are not going to heaven lol

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators by Eze2000(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
For sometime now I've been noticing this account on nairaland... Everytime I post something to sell or to buy the name comes to the page and quote me a scammer. At first I was shocked when I saw it cuz I hate to be labeled a scammer and I work everyday to keep my name clean.
The account is 1nv301
This is a person I have never had anything to do with before, business or whatever...
I looked through the profile and I noticed that all he ever does is go to people's post to label them a scammer just to prevent other people from associating with them.
Personal if I own this forum I would have noticed his antics and taken appropriate action against the account but since Seun is a zombie...
How will an account on nairaland be causing so much nuisance...! On a forum that has a living owner and lot of moderators!
I know those silly moderators will probably ban me for this but I'll advice you to take a look at 1nv301 and take action on the account before coming back to ban me. Because if you don't and this person calls me a scammer one more time, I'll call Seun out all over social media and I'll call him a scammer too.
I have a huge social media follower so I know how far I can go.
As for you 1NV301, I have no business with you, if nairaland is not useless, it should have a way of preventing lunatics like you from creating an account.

Because of the way you put your petition, nothing will be done.

Sheath your sword and go make peace with he who attacks you.

(1) (Reply)

My Two Cents On Racist Shi Shi Chinese Restaurant Ikeja / Fashion: 6 Steps For Doing A Simple Homemade Pedicure / Jite Okoloko’s Company Dragged To Court For Violation Of Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.