Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun (30384 Views)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) / Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by benzems(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
welcome to next level, it will be worse. Those that voted him are like him.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Jolite(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Guyman02:
With the number of votes that Buhari received in Benue State I don't think I want to put mouth in a matter between Fulani and Benue, it's like a family affair.
Benue will not vote for any candidate that has Igbo man as running mate despite being neighbours to Igbos in Enugu they formed the bulk of the foot soldiers who slaughtered Biafrans and prevented food from getting to starving Biafrans refugees.
I don't want to intervene in husband and wife matter
how can your intervention help? i begiii commot for road nyamiri empty vessels.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Donald95:
Let them die abeg. They are too stupid to be classified as sensible humans.

How can they support buhari and expect peace? To other foolish non-Fulani buhari supporter Buhari does not know any other than Fulani and his main aim is Fulani domination.

Ndi Ewu
Mumu like you Atiku is an Igbo man right?you better move on from the pain of defeat
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ijaycool:
Can we for a moment stop thinking like APC Zone-Bs or PDP i-pigs...

Let's just think like humans.

These killings stopped some months to the Election, then resumed on the day the Election results were announced.

An independent investigation is highly required, either someone is continuing their government of massacre or someone who lost the Election is trying to destabilise the government.

The truth has to be unveiled and it has to be fast!
RUBBISH! Dats d next level na.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by LuckyM: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oyaa, your land or your life?
Next level trailer go soon arrive jor.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Pilot4Airbus:
I hope SE/SS won’t put mouth in their family issue.

Especially when they enter SW
I like Yoruba girls, but hate Yoruba guys so much!
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 04, 2019
They are terrorists. Pure ones.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Pilot4Airbus(m): 2:22am On Mar 04, 2019
henry49:
I like Yoruba girls, but hate Yoruba guys so much!

cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by chiedu7: 2:38am On Mar 04, 2019
months:
Since Buhari took power, the numbers of Muslims in Nigeria have increased.

Islam is now the dominant religion in Nigeria with majority followers.

It is better to join them in Islam than have your children and parents throat cut open.

God forbid & end up in hell?
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by ikwutasco(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Ijaycool:
Can we for a moment stop thinking like APC Zone-Bs or PDP i-pigs...

Let's just think like humans.

These killings stopped some months to the Election, then resumed on the day the Election results were announced.

An independent investigation is highly required, either someone is continuing their government of massacre or someone who lost the Election is trying to destabilise the government.

The truth has to be unveiled and it has to be fast!
u are very correct bro
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by phase1: 6:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Benue people should stop disturbing our ears with their cries, they voted Buhari substantially in the last election and should cry to him.

If a single benue person can vote for their own oppressors, why then are they lamenting to us? It means they love their oppressors. Let them go into extinction if it is will of Allah, it is no longer the South's business. Enough of the 'they are killing us' noise. Cry to Buhari.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Vince77(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2019
DMerciful:
90% of people who voted for Bubu are Moslems and the only reason they voted for him is because of Islam! From Northern Moslems to Yoruba Moslems! Remove SS/SE from Nigeria and you get a fully islamized country! Infact if SS/SE leaves today, by tomorrow Sharia will be declared throughout the country and Sunday will be a working day!

Every single word on this comment is true.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by litaninja(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Next level.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Getdowntobiznes: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2019
DMerciful:
90% of people who voted for Bubu are Moslems and the only reason they voted for him is because of Islam! From Northern Moslems to Yoruba Moslems! Remove SS/SE from Nigeria and you get a fully islamized country! Infact if SS/SE leaves today, by tomorrow Sharia will be declared throughout the country and Sunday will be a working day!
Tell me something about musles who vote for Atiku.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by AlphaT1(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Guyman02:
With the number of votes that Buhari received in Benue State I don't think I want to put mouth in a matter between Fulani and Benue, it's like a family affair.
Benue will not vote for any candidate that has Igbo man as running mate despite being neighbours to Igbos in Enugu they formed the bulk of the foot soldiers who slaughtered Biafrans and prevented food from getting to starving Biafrans refugees.
I don't want to intervene in husband and wife matter

What is this one saying ? Who won in Benue state?
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Lilimax(f): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2019
months:
Since Buhari took power, the numbers of Muslims in Nigeria have increased.

Islam is now the dominant religion in Nigeria with majority followers.

It is better to join them in Islam than have your children and parents throat cut open.

For your mind?
Why not convert VP Osinbajo to turn to Islam?
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by FreshestManny(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2019
What did they expect when they voted in someone who has always condoned the herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by AFONJACOW(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2019
No RIP for them I reserved mine for the next victims
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Turantula(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Well done herdsmen, please ensure you seize all their lands.
4+4 SAI BABA
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by hush15: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2019
GenSpecifics:

Omenka is not from Benue

He is an afonja Kwara rat.

Most of them zombies are from that side and mostly muslims
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by sircrabo: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2019
DMerciful:

True talk, If for any reason there is a Biafra, it will be only a matter of time and Nigeria will be an Islamic republic

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Skypoman(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2019
they enjoyed being killed that's why they still voted for buhari massively.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by bigfish3k: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2019
kuuljay:
ipob grin grin grin

mtchew, i thought u wanted to engage me logically
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by haykes(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Una don vote for that Fulani again Ok see the result now
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by osament(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2019
dooms days are awaiting. next levels will be tough
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Teejaney88(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Khed:

COMMOM SENSE is not a gift, its a PUNISHMENT. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Abeg, carry your tribalistic fvcked up religion far away from Nairaland where reasonable people meet to discuss better issues.

And I can see that common sense is far way from you. You can have one by taking this drug (SENSELLIN)

Here's your prescription, Take two tablets in the morning and two in the night.

You go dey alright las las, doo ehnn.
if at all you have the common. sense you are making noise about, then BUHARI will be last name you will want to hear. what you have is called common daftness. it is common to all Zombies. sakare Kawai!
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Bonapart(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
months:
Good bye to Christian Benue.

Islam has come to stay.

Buhar second coming will be harder or so he said.
if person call you fo$l that you are now them go ban am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officer Shoots 8-month Pregnant Woman In Ogun / Corpse Still Lying Along Road In Over 24 Hours After Residents Alerted LASEMA / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.