Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election (21055 Views)

2023: Over 2000 PDP, SDP Defect To APC In Oyo / 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by nurex01(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ahhh! Gbese de o

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by kareemkamil(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Saraki, how market na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by sageer1706(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abeg PDP candidate should just call and congratulate Rahman Razak already, coz there is nothing left in PDP in kwara state even Saraki knows that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Naijatask: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
freemanbubble:
Political prostitute

Anyway na them Sabi
Make inec do give me my money for ad hoc staff allowance

Or else as an Apo2
I go just riggg the election in favour of PDP next week for Benin city

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by abefeb1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Beninmann post=76319441]Laughing at saraki on kwara while Lagos destiny is in the hands of a drug Barron.

Hypocrisy[/quote

Am an indiegene of Kwara state irepodun precisely, if Kwarans can have or experience half of the development in Lagos state we won't be complaining like this so plz stop comparing Lagos with kwara.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by blackgold2018(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
Laughing at saraki on kwara while Lagos destiny is in the hands of a drug Barron.

Hypocrisy
atleast compare the two states development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Agugbadin: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is not news, Kwara state is an APC state, lie lie party
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by MyMouth(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
Over 2000? How many are they in total?
Anyways, They are now running away from PDP like a plague . Ashewo politicians.
Fine babe, how are u doing?
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Mace0lane: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
You will be burnt alive las las if you try am
freemanbubble:
Political prostitute

Anyway na them Sabi
Make inec do give me my money for ad hoc staff allowance

Or else as an Apo2
I go just riggg the election in favour of PDP next week for Benin city

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by ridbell01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
Laughing at saraki on kwara while Lagos destiny is in the hands of a drug Barron.

Hypocrisy
you want Lagos to be like that your state? God forbid
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by xreal: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:

Hypocrisy

They are incomparable. I mean Saraki Vs Tinubu.

If you wish to rid godfatherism off Tinubu in Lagos - it's a different thing.
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by ofuonyebi: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Honestly, the ear of Bukolas *Jagilido*....using too-picks

to wet his *bulky* cheeks has come to and end..

i said this in one of my post last year on this platform...that 2019 elections will end the dynasty of sarakis in holding the kwarans by the jugular

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by freemanbubble: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
You will be burnt alive las las if you try am

Who want burn me alive?
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by bionixs: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
rusher14:
Dem want finish Saraki patapata.
they should keep playing with the future of their generations all in the name of finishing Saraki patapata. That was now Pmb was finished patapata severally but today he is the president. I pity this country. they think that election is english premiership match were you support your team whether they are performing or not ending up gaining nothing but seeing the supporters of the other club feel bad. ELECTION IS A PROCESS THAT GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO ELECT WHO YOU THINK WOULD HELP MOVE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR PEOPLE FORWARD. IF SARAKI IS FINISHED TODAY,WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN IF NOT TO RUSH TO NAIRALAND BEEFING WHOEVER YOU FEEL IS HIS FAN. AFTER THE FINISHING,WHAT IS NEXT
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by fredoooooo: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dannyset:
grin
Saraki would rather die than commit suicide.
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Saraki can go seek asylum in Cameroon. grin grin

In Abia he's always welcome no need to cross boarder grin

2 Likes

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by espeeroke: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
What I can see in Kwara is, they are being hoodwinked with the fact that Saraki is behind every misery confronting them, and Abdulrazak will come with a new lease of life forgetting that, for instance the share of revenue to Kwara this month is just paltry 3.2billon, with salary taking close to 3 billion Naira. Meagre IGR as a result of few industrial presence in Kwara is another factor. Saraki should even be praised for some of his initiative, but people don't know what they have till they loose it.

My message for Saraki is, let him relax, 2 years on, his real value will show and then people will come to appreciate him when the present crop will continue to mess up.

I know zombies will come hard against this. But, I understand their brains are only configured for a shallow and here-and-now thinking.

Even in defeat, Saraki remains an enigma.... #Respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Ingocof(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:

Hypocrisy

Enugu in the hand of Ekwremadu. 5 Times senator

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by fixedfolly: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

The death of Abiku mesujamba Bukola Saraki..

A funeral no one attends.. grin

Nairaland IPOB miscreants will be on hand with his casket. He cannot bounce back from this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by abokikhalifa: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:

Hypocrisy

Lagos is still progressing on a daily. Can you say that for kwara under saraki ?
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by ogundeleai(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emi ko bawon wi oo. Akoni ko eyin si ibi ti aye koju si ooo
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by BoStar: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is it not better for Lagos to be in the hands of drug baron and there are evidence of development and progress than to be in the hands of looters that dont care for the people one bit.

Beninmann:

Hypocrisy
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by abokikhalifa: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
there is nothing developed about Lagos
If you should type most developed state in Nigeria on Google . I'm sure your state won't show up in top ten.Lagos and ABJ are number 1, grin. All thank to the drug Baron
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by fixedfolly: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Operation silent treatment has begun. No more responding to any lgbo hate filled threads.WE are not the only ones in nigeria
PLS LET'S STOP COMMENTING ON POLITICS SECTION OF NAIRALAND BIKONU ,LET'S DOUCE THE TENSION UMU INNEM DA'ALUNU.
Hahaha before you get mouth to talk ni after the thumping your Atifku got at the polls last week? Nairaland will be a much better place without you guys so please just STFU
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by abokikhalifa: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
how big is Lagos compare to kwara?

Does kwara have Lagos monopoly, does kwara even have access to sea?

What's kwara natural resources even Lagos has oil

Invcase you don't know Lagos is a small state with huge population .People from your village relocate to Lagos on a daily. Ask yourself why ?

2 Likes

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Sufisunni: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
quickberry:

Will you shut the Bleep up!!!

Compare Lagos to Kwara in terms of development
Some civil servants in Kwara state haven't received salary since the beginning of last year. I hate Saraki with passion. A single man has been solely responsible for underdeveloping the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Lijams(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
there is nothing developed about Lagos
Pls go back to your state in Igbo land and suggest your observations to them,this is Yoruba land.Idiot

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by adekalumichael: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thought transfer windows for decampee has closed.
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by mu2sa2: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
sehin79:
Haaa Saraki would relocates to London...
Your statement is not farfetched - Saraki didn't build a personal house in Ilorin.
Re: 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election by Okuda(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
quickberry:

Will you shut the Bleep up!!!

Compare Lagos to Kwara in terms of development

should that be a good reaaon to accept political godfatherism? logic turned to its head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha And Wife Carted Away 67 Vehicles - Task Force Alleges / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.