Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? (870 Views)

Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car / SOLD Few Months Used 2003 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.This Car Is Clean / Is This Car Worth 1m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
I and my friend went to check one Toyota Avensis 2004,
they said its net price is 800k.The physical body is OK no doubt but my fear is is car DAT cheap even though its fairly used?
The guy pointed out the driver seat tyre shaft and the AC pipe linkage as the only challenge with the car
The mechanic that introduced him to the seller said he would test it round tomao though, even with that, what do you think?
How can he get the genuiety and the integrity of the car?
Please help!
Re: HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by Deprofessional(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tosinayoko:
I and my friendwent to check on Toyota Avensis 2004,
they said its 800k net price.The physical body is OK no doubt but my fear is is car DAT cheap even though its fairly used?
The guy pointed out the driver seat tyre shaft and the AC pipe linkage as a challenge
The mechanic that introduced him to the seller said he would test it round tomao though, even with that, what do you think?
Please help!

Ask the seller to obtain a police report stating clearly that the car is his. He should also obtain a court affidavit on ownership.

It won't cost the seller up to #5k to obtain the two reports.

Those will be your protection if anything goes wrong.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Deprofessional:

Ask the seller to obtain a police report stating clearly that the car is his. He should also obtain a court affidavit on ownership.

It won't cost the seller up to #5k to obtain the two reports.

Those will be your protection if anything goes wrong.

Thank you
Re: HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by JoanHicks(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tosinayoko:
I and my friend went to check one Toyota Avensis 2004,
they said its net price is 800k.The physical body is OK no doubt but my fear is is car DAT cheap even though its fairly used?
The guy pointed out the driver seat tyre shaft and the AC pipe linkage as the only challenge with the car
Please help!

Even tokumbo car are not always 100% ok

Nothing like police report man, take your mechanic to test drive the motor, if the engine sound well and the gear select well

Every other thing is just minor

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmm

quote author=JoanHicks post=76322313]

Even tokumbo car are not always 100% ok

Nothing like police report man, take your mechanic to test drive the motor, if the engine sound well and the gear select well

Every other thing is just minor [/quote]
Re: HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm..
Re: HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by dandollaz: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
800k cheap for toyota avensis 2004oya givem 2m so that you will be satisfied.
If you like it take it the price is normal.Na camry cost die
Re: HELP!!!! Is This Car Genuine? by tightpussy156: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
u wan give 1 Millon before u they satisfy. is like u be novice for cars.800k is very OK for d car.the car even get repair self. so many they without repair for that price.since na naija use he they very OK.even naija use Toyota Camry 2004 many for 800k without single fixes.those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD - 2008 Lexus GS350 *Now 3.7m / Super Clean Corolla Sport....Sold! Sold!! / Camry 2.4 For Sale registered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.