Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X (1144 Views)

This Foldable-screen Huawei Mate X Costs Over N2.84miliion / Huawei Announces 7nm Hisilicon Kirin 810 Chipset / Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by LordObo: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Earlier today, Techweez caught a glimpse of Huawei’s bending device that has been leaked for the better part of 2019. Christened Mate X, the device has now officially been released and marks the second handheld that can be folded, albeit in limited ways after the Galaxy Fold.

The Mate X arrives at a time when other phone makers are figuring new ways of avoiding the notch or innovating around it to achieve an all-display device.

It is worth noting that we started seeing foldable concepts from as early as 2011, and the dream is finally here.

When folded, the Mate X is a dual-display phone but transforms into a tablet once opened. It unfolds up like a book and can be held in a variety of ways. Its usability can take advantage of three different screen sizes: the primary smartphone mode is a 6.6” with a resolution of 2480 by 1148; right behind it is a 6.38” screen served by 2480 by 892pixels; and lastly is an 8-inch screen on the backside of the device with 2480 by 2200 pixels (the highest of the three) that also functions as a tablet. When stretched, the unfolded piece of technology is actually very thin at 5.4 mm.
Mate X

Mate XThe Mate X has also successfully avoided a notch or camera cut-out that is present on the Galaxy Fold.

The backside of the device (when held in tablet mode) has a strip that holds the triple camera setup that has been developed in partnership with Leica. The strip is also instrumental in improving the ergonomics of the device (it looks like the Kindle Oasis).

Mate X OpeningThe Mate X is equipped with 5G radios and is powered by Huawei’s in-house and latest SoC, the Kirin 980. The handheld is juiced by a 4500 mAh cell, with additional improvements in charging (Supercharging) that fills up the battery from 0-85 percent in half an hour.

The foldable handheld will hit stores by mid-2019 and will start from Euro 2,299 or an equivalent of NGN920,000.

“The HUAWEI Mate X’s revolutionary form factor is achieved by Huawei’s relentless effort in R&grin. It represents a voyage into the uncharted. As a new breed of smartphones, HUAWEI Mate X combines 5G, foldable screen, AI and an all-new mode of interfacing to provide consumers with unprecedented user experience. The HUAWEI Mate X will be the first key for consumers to open the door to 5G smart living,” says Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei CBG.

http://www.techtimes.com.ng/2019/03/huawei-announces-foldable-5g-equipped.html?m=1

Re: Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by Abfinest007(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Huawei are trying but if is not Samsung am not using
Re: Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by JamesCameron: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Second generation was a total replacement of the first generation systems and handsets, and the third generation was a total replacement of second generation complexes and handsets, Plagiarism Checker available.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by PapaZeus(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
if 2 pple cannot watch 2 movies on d 2 screens, wetin be d use?
Re: Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by anjinaalex: 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
My many Friend suggest me Samsung Fold i am little confused about it. because its a big amount. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if Some one suggest me here best selection after experience so welcome. Because if i purchase then i can't replace it without lose. Inpage free Download
Re: Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by olypharm: 10:11pm On May 12, 2019
Huawei mate 20 Pro for sale with complete accessories in Lagos. 210k.whatsapp me on 08099559889 for pictures. Not negotiable
Re: Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by funtech101: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2019
My many Friend suggest me Samsung Fold i am little confused about it. because its a big amount. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if Some one suggest me here best selection after experience so welcome. Because if i purchase then i can't replace it without lose. <a href="https://pcfileszone.com/inpage-urdu-2019/">Inpage free Download</a>
<a href="https://infohatworld.com/inpage-urdu-2019/">Inpage free Download</a>
Re: Huawei Announces The Foldable, 5g-equipped And Futuristic Mate X by funtech101: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Thanks a lot for this sharing Inpage free Download
Inpage free Download

(1) (Reply)

iCloud locked iPhone X needed / Infinix S2 For Sale. SOLD SOLD / What Games Would You Love To Play On The Infinix Zero 8 Helio G90 Processor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.