Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Fight Against Stroke! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fight Against Stroke! (10698 Views)

Mainland Senior School Students Walk Across Fadeyi Lagos In Fight Against Drugs / Canada Demonstrates Commitment To The Fight Against Polio In Nigeria / Borno Targets 1.1 Million Children In Fight Against Malaria Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Against Stroke! by Ratello: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
My fight against stroke!
For everyone. I do not want it, but you never know. A stroke could be available at any time in your life. Read this to fix it.
The method of the poor to cure a stroke whatever its form.

Here's how to treat a rebel attack without waiting for the 3 or 6 hours when without care we are good for the grave .... Read and remember and share.

HOW TO SAVE A PERSON FROM THE STROKE BY USING ONLY ONE NEEDLE?

The unconventional method of saving human life during a stroke is a method of a Chinese teacher who says that you should always keep a needle in your home.
Share this review, so that you help someone to survive. Take the time to read this. You never know if someone's life can count on you.
When someone suffers a stroke, the capillaries of the brain stretch progressively. You need a rest and an ambulance. These tips will help you save someone's life!

Stay calm! No matter where the victim is, do not move them, because if you move the patient, the capillaries will explode and there will be bleeding in the brain! It would be better if you have a syringe needle at home, but a simple sewing needle can serve, too.

1. Hold the needle - on the fire, or with a candle, sterilize this needle and then use it to prick the tops of all 10 fingers.

2. No specific acupuncture is necessary; it should only be a few millimeters from the nail.

3. Perform so that blood can flow.

4. If blood does not drip, tighten and start squeezing.

5. When all 10 fingers begin to bleed wait a few minutes - you will see that the victim will be back to life!

6. If the victim's mouth is deformed, massage his ears until they become red - so that the blood can come to them.

7. Then prick with the needle in each ear in the soft part, to drop two drops of blood from each ear. A few minutes later, his mouth would not be distorted
Wait until the victim comes to normal without any unusual symptoms, then send him to the hospital.
This method of blood shedding to save life is a traditional Chinese medicine method, and its practical application is 100% effective and by using it people can survive a stroke ...

You do not lose anything by sharing, on the contrary you save lives ...
Blessing on the life of the one who shares!

68 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wow!
Finally learnt something today.

Lalasticlala wont send this one to fp o! Because there is no snake or booty init sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Ratello: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2019
sinaj:
Wow!
Finally learnt something today.

Lalasticlala wont send this one to fp o! Because there is no snake or booty init sad

I hope Lalasticlala can take this to the homepage it will be of great help to those going through this common and life threatening ailments. We can learn from this piece from the sufferer.

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by DivinePips123: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmmm, interesting....

Check out our offering and money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by AngelicBeing: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Nice cool
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by okomile(f): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Good one!
Hope people will read and follow the steps.

We are all so busy with our daily routine

Another four years of ....... grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by PrincessB1(f): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm, wonderful.

Meanwhile,

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by jamesbridget13(f): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2019
I don't understand d experiment
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by mbahdi(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Noted.but something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by seunlayi(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2019
this is great
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by joshua7819: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by matuskyoo7(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Knowledge is power
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Lovelyn451(f): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
divine healing in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Jagaban880: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
i don learn sumtin nice 1 op cheesy
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by greggng: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Is a terrible illness I don't pray it happens to anyone. Always check your bp to ensure is not on the rise. This is the main culprit as far as stroke is concern.

7 Likes

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by wideawaken01: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
This is nice
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Josnac(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Francisayo(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
How I wish I know about this earlier I would have saved my dad from death caused by stroke.....Rip dad cry

10 Likes

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by liljaydee(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
when its not d***k how will you understand?? undecided undecided undecided

simple steps......

jamesbridget13:
I don't understand d experiment
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Josnac(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Very great insight...
to this scammer, are you sure you have sense at all?? Today is Monday, BEHAVE!
case3239x:

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Joe4real701(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2019
One of the best post I've read this year...Thanks nairaland
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2019
does this apply to partial strokes? Bell's palsy can be treated with simple drug combination and the use of chewing gum
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by chinavs9ja(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Pray and give yourself to fasting...it works like magic

I am a web designer...get your website today at a very cheap price..check my signature
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by jamesbridget13(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2019
liljaydee:
when its not d***k how will you understand?? undecided undecided undecided

simple steps......

do i blame u? No!

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Shaev7(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Ratello:
My fight against stroke!
For everyone. I do not want it, but you never know. A stroke could be available at any time in your life. Read this to fix it.
The method of the poor to cure a stroke whatever its form.

Here's how to treat a rebel attack without waiting for the 3 or 6 hours when without care we are good for the grave .... Read and remember and share.

HOW TO SAVE A PERSON FROM THE STROKE BY USING ONLY ONE NEEDLE?

The unconventional method of saving human life during a stroke is a method of a Chinese teacher who says that you should always keep a needle in your home.
Share this review, so that you help someone to survive. Take the time to read this. You never know if someone's life can count on you.
When someone suffers a stroke, the capillaries of the brain stretch progressively. You need a rest and an ambulance. These tips will help you save someone's life!

Stay calm! No matter where the victim is, do not move them, because if you move the patient, the capillaries will explode and there will be bleeding in the brain! It would be better if you have a syringe needle at home, but a simple sewing needle can serve, too.

1. Hold the needle - on the fire, or with a candle, sterilize this needle and then use it to prick the tops of all 10 fingers.

2. No specific acupuncture is necessary; it should only be a few millimeters from the nail.

3. Perform so that blood can flow.

4. If blood does not drip, tighten and start squeezing.

5. When all 10 fingers begin to bleed wait a few minutes - you will see that the victim will be back to life!

6. If the victim's mouth is deformed, massage his ears until they become red - so that the blood can come to them.

7. Then prick with the needle in each ear in the soft part, to drop two drops of blood from each ear. A few minutes later, his mouth would not be distorted
Wait until the victim comes to normal without any unusual symptoms, then send him to the hospital.
This method of blood shedding to save life is a traditional Chinese medicine method, and its practical application is 100% effective and by using it people can survive a stroke ...

You do not lose anything by sharing, on the contrary you save lives ...
Blessing on the life of the one who shares!
Thanks. My first lesson today on NL!
I really appreciate. Good morning NLers.
Re: Fight Against Stroke! by Scandinavian02: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2019
I suffered an avoidable stroke in December 2017 as a result of my carelessness.

I was diagnosed of hypertension and placed on Morduretic and Niifedepine daily in 2008. I abandoned these drugs for over one year and also did not bother to check my BP on regular basis. On this day in December 2017, I went to the bathroom to have my bath and immediately I poured water on my body, I noticed the left side of my body was numb! I could not move my legs for about 10 minutes, I could not understand my body system again, I was palpitating and had to quickly call my sister. All this while, I didn't know I had a stroke until when we got to the hospital. when my BP was taken it stood at 230/150 and was admitted immediately. later i did a CT scan that revealed blood clot in my brain. I was told i had a stroke/CVA and fear gripped me immediately/ I was later transferred to a Secondary Health Facility for Intensive care.

All the Doctors were surprised that throughout that period I was conscious; I walked., talked, ate and bathed myself. They kept thanking God for me and told me that I do not know what God had done for me to be able to be moving my body and talking. That the part of my brain that was affected was not the part controlling motion, speech etc but sensory that was why the left side of my body especially my foot was numb. The numbness has since disappeared and only feel it small at the edge of my left foot.

My Advice

I DO NOT JOKE WITH MY DRUGS AGAIN! Please and please, for all those that are pre-hypertensive or hypertensive i beg you in the name of God, please take your drugs religiously. Please take your drugs religiously. I am begging us all. It was not a nice experience at all.

Thank you

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by deebee13(f): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Wow, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by wellmax(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Wished I know this years ago. My Dad would have still been alive

5 Likes

Re: Fight Against Stroke! by omojeesu(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Fake news for the ignorant!

What is stroke?

What causes stroke?

Knowing the answers above dispels ignorance!

Please take the person immediately to the hospital as fast as possible.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should The Toilet Seat Be Up Or Down? / Drugs That Can Stop Loss Of Blood Due To Disvirginity? / WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.