Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (54405 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Oloripelebe: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sperm thief grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nice.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by rexwalters: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
jaymee0:

Are you really a girl?
Maybe,if Ms Piggy from the Muppet show is classified as a chic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by rexwalters: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oloripelebe:
Sperm thief grin
Your papa own they miss from the sperm bank?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by IjebuWarrior: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepsuk:
That toto dey smell even for inside Bentley
Your own wey no smell post picture of your own Bentley

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by IjebuWarrior: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Toks2008:
Why does she try so much to seek attention?

I swear. Shey na materialism dem dey take dey show appreciation?
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Reeberry: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naughtysite:
I am yet to see Genevieve Nnaji showing off Bentley yet she earned N1bn selling her movie to Netflix.
N1billion say na American film abi? No make people slap you with this lie.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
see as her breast full
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by IryNky: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Irynni..com
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by deepsuk(f): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Who u b sef

Another bastad child from the same toto

rexwalters:
Maybe,if Ms Piggy from the Muppet show is classified as a chic?
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by apelike1: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Africa richest blogger, Linda Ikeji, in an atmosphere of gratitude appreciates God for blessing her with the things she has today. She extended her heart of gratitude on her Instagram page saying;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/linda-ikeji-posing-in-her-new-bentley.html

how this girl take get money pass seun with her useless blog undecided

Still wondering how a blogger can be so rich like this?

Once opened her forum and found nothing of interest. her blog is so poorly made with little effort and I keep wondering how did she get those sum of money to spend anyhow?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by meobizy(f): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
I will laugh the day her true source of wealth gets known.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by chudez0147(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by sunisonflex29(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
I am sorry
The times you call me
I no fit awmser eh
Toto dey sweet oo grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Respect55(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
U mean the girl that 'fell pregnant'?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by lebete3000: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepsuk:

Even your toto will prefer to smell than the pummeling it receives from area boys....

Broke pvssy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Boxer007(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Africa richest blogger, Linda Ikeji, in an atmosphere of gratitude appreciates God for blessing her with the things she has today. She extended her heart of gratitude on her Instagram page saying;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/linda-ikeji-posing-in-her-new-bentley.html

Gay men the best
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by goaldynboy: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepsuk:
That Bentley must be smelling

You! Your punaani no dey smell?!

You might not even touch a Bentley not to talk of entering one all your life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by goaldynboy: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
apelike1:
how this girl take get money pass seun with her useless blog undecided

Still wondering how a blogger can be so rich like this?

Once opened her forum and found nothing of interest. her blog is so poorly made with little effort and I keep wondering how did she get those sum of money to spend anyhow?

Keep wondering and wandering...

....While others ball!!

That's your assignment in life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Ayobami7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seen
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by sunisonflex29(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepsuk:
am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Billyanger(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pray for Grace if you feel pained by this post, its not a sin to feel blessed
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by apelike1: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
goaldynboy:

Keep wondering and wandering...

....While others ball!!

That's your assignment in life!!

you reason like a stvpid fellow undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by goat22: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
dayleke:
Shows gratitude to who?

Doctor dey talk say if you vomit and the vomit dey smell like shit, you suppose pour am for cup drink am, e dey healthy
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Toks2008(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2019
fakuta:
Why do you try so hard to condemn and downgrade her,is God that bless her

You go school at all?

How does my question translate to condemnation?

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2019
It's such a wonderful thing to aim and acquire
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2019
deepsuk:
na wah for corrupt people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / #BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.