Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

MLM WORKS! (my Experience). - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MLM WORKS! (my Experience). (1430 Views)

Latest E-commerce Company Fused In Mlm Shoppers Warehouse Is It Good Investment / Have Your Own Mlm Investment Business And Makes Money On Autopilot / Get Your Business Investment Website Or Mlm At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello people, what i am about to do here is to trash the common trivial misconceptions most people have about MultiLevel Marketing with my personal experience, in the field.
MLM business works. I only came to this realisation recently that the monies i made in the late '90s was crumbs compared to what i stood to gain had i adhered to the tenets of the biz.

1 Like

Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by EngrMedyx(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Weldone
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2019
EngrMedyx:
Weldone
Thanks.
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
My journey into MLM began sometime in 1999 after i had just lost a job of 9 years.
I was introduced to a certain product line alongside 2 other friends and brethren in church. The man who brought us in did not quite expose the workings to us but rather sought to hire us as salespersons, at some ridiculous pay, with a vague promise to help us register whenever we could come up with the minimal required sum of Five thousand naira (5k), which was quite a sum back in the day.
Well, life out of a job was tough and i had no other options than to give the offer a shot, in desperation.
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Welcome back. May we continue.

U see, the products given to us to market were of wide varieties and needed a combination of about 4-5 or more individual products to be administered to one suffering a certain ailment. This made cost of treatment quite exhorbitant that many people shied away, even those believed to have amassed huge capital.

CHALLENGES FACED:

1. Cost of combining different products to tackle a particular illness was rather expensive and out of the reach of many.

2. I, up until then, was more of an introvert. I never socialized much, not to talk of going round talking to people about some products.

3. The company was new, its products new. It was an uphill task convincing people to give it a try, expecially at that high cost so, i talked, talked and talked for days with nothing to show for it.

4. As i talked to people(bankers, family friends, relatives, friends' parents, shop/business owners, it meant moving around a lot. The soles of my shoes came under stress and threat.

TBC...
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by Kaychhriz(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2019
Oops Mlm Is Online Nw Join Charity Beginr Nathi(charity Organisation) From South Africa With Just #2500 No Product To Tear Ur Shoes Just Charity Check My Signature To See How It Works And Incase You Decide To Join I Am Ur Sponsor Kaychhriz. Tell People
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by Kaychhriz(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Chat With The Nigeria Rep Mr Kingsley To Join Whatsapp Group And Reg On 08140065120 Bless
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by NairalandAngel(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Kaychhriz:
Oops Mlm Is Online Nw Join Charity Beginr Nathi(charity Organisation) From South Africa With Just #2500 No Product To Tear Ur Shoes Just Charity Check My Signature To See How It Works And Incase You Decide To Join I Am Ur Sponsor Kaychhriz. Tell People

Are you and Bugoff one and the same person?
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Kaychhriz:
Chat With The Nigeria Rep Mr Kingsley To Join Whatsapp Group And Reg On 08140065120 Bless
Kindly delete these posts. Go get ur own thread.
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Updates coming soon. Have been busy with trainings and workshops.
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Updates coming soon. Have been busy with trainings and workshops.
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hi everyone, apologies for keeping u guys waiting. Let us continue with the task at hand.
Despite the listed/unlisted daunting challenges i encountered in my early days of network marketing, i discovered i had my future in my hands. I was able to visit lots of neighbouring African countries and big cities in Nigeria.
I got exposed to topshots, people of influence, and made good money too. The secret was that, though my two friends gave up on the biz and returned the products to the man(our oga), i had enough faith in the product and refused to give up. There!
That is the secret!
DO NOT EVER GIVE UP!
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Apart from my decision never to give up, in the face of the numerous elements that sought to hinder my success, i also discovered a most valuable principle in any business one decides to venture into;
That principle is so so simple that most of us give it no countenance.
GENUINE CARE ABOUT YOUR CLIENTS.
The truth is that the most successful people in business are those who show concern about his customer's needs.
The man who renders his service to others owe them a duty of care which is fiduciary. Clients tend to grow confidence and belief in any person in a service-providing capacity and by so doing, a deeper relationship is forged that may last decades.
It is not all about money!
The money will come but, how do you make it sustainable?
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by pappy009: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
We are delighted to introduce ‘Triearn’ e-business package to you, it is a triple earning platform where you are empowered to start receiving daily cash earnings from our (3) powerful business channels on the same Triearn Business Model which are namely:

1. TRIEARN AUTOMATED ALGO-TRADING Returns,
2. TRIEARN BROKER PARTNERSHIP Payouts AND
3. TRIEARN WEALTH PARTNERSHIP Commission.

TRIEARN AUTOMATED ALGO-TRADING RETURNS: Our first (1) business channel rewards you on daily profits from the Automated trading activities of your trading account carried out by Triearn Algo-Trading Software with a 0.2% - 0.5% daily R.O.I on your Trading Capital which is the deposited fund in your trading account ranging from a minimum of $250, $500, $750, $1.000, $2.500, $5.000, $10.000 and above.
We have a 100 Days account build-up system that makes a 0.2% Daily profit. For example: A 100 trading days’ period with a $500 credited trading account will give you a total profit of $610 i.e. over 22% on returns for our clients and this is the minimum potential profit for everyone who joins Triearn. Your account will be set-up on live automated trading with TriEarn’s Algo-Trading Software (which will conduct all trading activities automatically on your behalf) when installed on a VPS to start making 24hours profit for you everyday.

TRIEARN BROKER PARTNERSHIP PAYOUTS: Our second (2) business channel rewards you from every trading activities going on in the trading account of the affiliates you registered under your broker’s account. Your Broker will pay you a certain amount based on the traded volume of all your registered affiliates and you will receive up to 25% commission on affiliate’s total trading volume on a daily, weekly and monthly basis from their individual trading activities. You start receiving payments for every affiliate you register under your broker’s trading account link having up-to 5-tier affiliate generation levels. For Example: on your 1ST LEVEL – If you register Ten (10) affiliate of yours, and each of them traded 10 Lots per month giving you a total affiliate profit of $500 that month only on your 1st level affiliate downline. You keep earning dollars as affiliate account keep trading per second. Your payout can be between a minimum of $500 – $7,500 every month.

TRIEARN WEALTH PARTNERSHIP COMMISSION: Our third (3) business channel rewards you on daily, weekly and monthly cash payments taken from the subscription payment of everyone you refer to join Triearn and registered to any of our Wealth Partnership level. Once you register on Triearn, you join our Triple Reward Based Earning-Model and keep earning immediately as you register people with your Triearn referral link.

TriEARN’s Matrix Plan works with an Auto Filling (2x2 Matrix) system with 10 levels depth. TriEarn’s design of the Matrix Plan always follows the sponsor on all the levels to the 10th level. TriEarn’s matrix plan is a unique system that guarantees higher profit and provide every member an opportunity to earn commissions from the effort of all the matrix members in your downline every month. Every TriEarn’s sign-up member is known as a Wealth Partner (WP) and you can register under any of our four (4) Wealth Partnership levels namely; 1. Advanced Wealth Partner (AWP), 2. Blooming Wealth Partner (BWP), 3. Certified Wealth Partner (CWP), and 4. Dynamic Wealth Partner (DWP). Each Wealth Partner is entitled to receive commissions every time someone joins their matrix. Once you join TriEarn’s Compensation Plan, a matrix starts from you and new members will be added under your tree and they are required to be filled in coordination to the entry of your referred WP known as Traders Volume - (T.V.) i.e. the fixed number of required member for each level.
TriEarn Matrix plan is a M*N matrix where ‘M’ refers to the width of the plan and ‘N’ refers to the depth of the plan. (TriEarn Matrix plan is 2*10 matrix plan). In a forced matrix plan, there is a fixed number of direct referrals you can register under each level. If you continue to recruit new members after you have reached that limit, then they will “spillover” to become sub-members of your direct downlines. The earning possibility through Forced matrix is really BIG! In TriEarn’s forced matrix plan, sponsorships are limited to two member legs on your first level and your downline is also restricted to two member legs per level on his/her own downlines too. This plan allows to sponsor Two (2) members on your 1st level, Four (4) on your 2nd level, Eight (cool on your 3rd level, Sixteen (16) on your 4th level and so on up to the 10th level. TriEARN charges a membership subscription fee of $120 for DWP, $85 for CWP, $60 for BWP and $35 for AWP from every sign-up, which also serves as the monthly activation fee to allow the Triearn Algo-Trading Software trade your account that month. TriEARN’s active members commission is deducted from the subscription fee of every eligible member in your matrix.

Once you join TriEarn, you are sure of securing your personal financial future. Our goal is to provide you with Automated Algo-Trading Software Product with cutting edge Technology and Trading platforms in the Global Financial Market, allowing you to gain access at anytime and from any location around the world.

STEPS TO GET STARTED!
1. Visit https://triearn.com/?u=pappy009 to signup. Use pappy009 as sponsor.
2. Open an MT4 Broker trading account with FORTFS our recommended brokers using this link: https://www.fortfs.com/?672ce92
3. Fund your trading account with fortfs.
4. Install your MT4 Cent account on the VPS platform.
5. Activate Triearn robot to start trading for you in real time and continue earning.
6. Withdraw your profits and start living your DREAMS
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
BUGOFF:
Hello people, what i am about to do here is to trash the common trivial misconceptions most people have about MultiLevel Marketing with my personal experience, in the field.
MLM business works. I only came to this realisation recently that the monies i made in the late '90s was crumbs compared to what i stood to gain had i adhered to the tenets of the biz.

Really?
Re: MLM WORKS! (my Experience). by BUGOFF(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Really?
But of course. The updates may be delayed yet, the facts hold so true and the rewards are awesome.

(1) (Reply)

Sow A Seed Of ₦1500 Only And Earn Over ₦20000 Weekly On Lpv Forum / Please Advice Needed On Investing In Forever Living Products / Business/company Registration With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.