Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term (737 Views)

82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns / Algeria's President Bouteflika Finally Steps Down From Race For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by TeeeVeeee: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
The President of Algeria Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Sunday pledged not to serve a full term if re-elected at 18 April 2019 polls after protests against his bid to extend his 20 years in power. Bouteflika, who suffered a stroke in 2013, vowed in a letter that: "I pledge not to be a candidate in that election which will ensure I am succeeded in undeniable conditions of serenity, freedom and transparency.I listened and heard the cry from the hearts of protesters and in particular the thousands of young people who questioned me about the future of our homeland." Bouteflika is currently in Switzerland where he has been for a week undergoing what the presidency describes as "routine medical tests".Bouteflika uses a wheelchair and has rarely been seen in public since his stroke.

https://enewsnigeria.com/82-year-old-algeria-president-abdelaziz-bouteflika-to-run-for-5th-term/

Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by Saintsami(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
See something

1 Like

Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by Earlystar698(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Africa is curse with bad leaders........

Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by DrPurple(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mogbe ���

Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by BluntBoy(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2019
This man who is as good as dead to Algerians still wants to continue to administer the country.
Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Imagine seeking Fifth Term on wheelchair....oga oooo
Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by Kingpee2(m): 2:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Some of this stupid African politicians should just be shot dead at the campaign ceremonies,my only reason is for being too greedy with power and life .....
Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by Vulcanheph(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Wtf is wrong with Africa ?
Re: 82-year-old Algeria President Abdelaziz Bouteflika To Run For 5th Term by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
There is massive protests against him this days

(1) (Reply)

Putin Thanks Trump For Foiling New Year Attacks / Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Responds To Bill Gates’ Statements On Coronavirus Vaccine / 44 Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Chadian Military Die In Prison From Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.