Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky (20658 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Jentle244: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2019
True talk toyin .this one go pain am. For reals bobrisky have no skill no to offer
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Innoxxacs: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Samuelscott:
First to comment
which kain picture be that one? So I can't open nairaland where small shidren dey so abi?

Take yia time o
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Sisqoman(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Did bobrisky still have d1ck?
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Miguelpius(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2019
funny
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Effiongdbest: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Jeeeez see finishing cheesy. Actually Bob risky is a nuisance. No skill no training no career just gossip and furk is all he does. By the way he must go yo jail for gay acts in Naija.
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Samuelscott: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Innoxxacs:
which kain picture be that one? So I can't open nairaland where small shidren dey so abi?

Take yia time o
ask bobrisky he she can explain better
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by princegeo(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2019
But why is bobrisky with no risky be parading herself sorry himself in Nigeria

Is Nigeria now free for gays and transgenders

Let's get things right before our children will be learning these evil act and we will be here shout buhari and ATIKU
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Bobrisky is the biggest loser.
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Aphroditee(f): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Joshmodest:
Na pesin when dem dey beat naim dey cry !!
All this Epistle , on top bobrisky's two lines text ...

N: B - This lifeless supporter below me obviously can't keep his stupidity on the politics section ,and he's here talking off point , like his president !
Siralgebra04:
The international bodies Atiku said he will run to if there was any rigging are even d ones congratulating Buhari.
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by meccuno: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Niyeal:
Both of dem are stoopid
grin
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2019
what kinda creatures are they?
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by CarsGuide: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by IbukunSangotola(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Nairaland just dey give these two fools fame almost everyday
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by johnkey: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmm word. Abeg I wan learn fashion designing at 25. e possible?
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Gentleziggy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Siralgebra04:
The international bodies Atiku said he will run to if there was any rigging are even d ones congratulating Buhari.
u must n buhari must b a loser!!!!what has Bob risky, toyin lawani issues got to do buhari? angry angry angry angry
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Skookum(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Niyeal:
Both of dem are stoopid
Very stupid
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Ayobami7(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
好朋友
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by palldepall: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Two idiots
Re: I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
The wise remains silent;.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) / Merry Christmas From The Yobos(photos) / Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.