Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video (646 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video by kemzy036: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Just In!!! Rivers State Is On Fire As we speak Ahead Of Next Saturday Elections!!! Gunmen killed 2 Soldiers yesterday in Abonnema, And Now Everyone in the Community are Now Leaving In Fear Of Their Lives!!!.

According to eye witness, the video below shows how everyone is leaving the state for a safe place.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/rivers-state-people-leaving-in-fear-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video by codedguy1(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2019
angry shocked

Next level.
Re: Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Why haven't I left ? I am in Rivers state, no such news like that. Rivers is as calm as fresh air.

That fire you are trying to create here will first consume you and your family. Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video by TooMuchStuff: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Thats fake news. It'd the pipeline fire of nembe bayelsa that guys were running away from on Saturday
Re: Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video by kemzy036: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2019
badboywizzy:
Why haven't I left ? I am in Rivers state, no such news like that. Rivers is as calm as fresh air.

That fire you are trying to create here will first consume you and your family. Nonsense !
According to the source
Watch the video first
Re: Rivers State People Leaving For Thier Lives Ahead Of Saturday Election. Video by haladadon: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2019
kemzy036:
According to the source Watch the video first
Oga he is in Rivers State, he doesn't need to watch your video.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of Kano State Deputy Governor Arrested By The Police / We Do Not Regret Endorsing Atiku- Ohaneze / Kwara Election: Senator Ibrahim, 18 Others Get Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.