Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice (1544 Views)

Buba Galadima: APC, PDP Will Collapse Under Weight Of Injustice / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / Iam Now A Biafran Am Tired Of Injustice Of Nigeria- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2019
So do I ! In nigeria being civilised is now a curse cry
In Nigeria being an Entrepreneur is foolishness also,

Some people in this part of nigeria are termed EVIL what is their crime ?
I will tell you their crime ~~~~
1. 90% of them are so coordinated in making it in life that their even touts are seen in evening school and sandwish lectures ,while other tribe boast with the slave masters.

2. Because they love business which is the best way to run away from a third world unemployment status.
"Like some tiv people will say while touting and begging i hate them so much more than Fulani herdsmen killers because they love to open shops and hospitals As if they are government.

3. They are so civilised that they hate bad policies ,from government and nepotic agencies ,
All they hate is what first class world or western world hate ,Karma is watching.. Smiles

(Please let me stop here)
Timekeeper ! Timekeeper !! Timekeeper !!!

How many times did i call you ,anything you plan against me and my people know it that karma is watching you with burning anger ,You are a hypocrite who dine with injustice ...Leave my people alone ,with your 25 monikkers ,
Mr man i type this with burning heart !
Why wont you attack them from the rising sun ,even the jews prefare a murderer full of evil than miracle worker,
This is the truth you hide from people , And most Guys always say "we hate messi lionel while you wish you will be like him"
Stop attacking me after removing my post!!!
Tanks ,
Cc lalasticlaca
Cc immhotep

Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Ziggylady ,westaslave2 , Analqueenluci , princfred ,akuruoulo , preshy561 , oilpussy ,gandollar , iluvmamav , nwanyionitsha ,nwanyiawkaetiti , immhotep , d guy is always after me
His post is lecture post while any time i come wt truth they wipe it out before it reaches page 6 ,
Is not fair ,
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by AnalQueenluci: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ziggylady ,westaslave2 , Analqueenluci , princfred ,akuruoulo , preshy561 , oilpussy ,gandollar , iluvmamav , nwanyionitsha ,nwanyiawkaetiti , immhotep , d guy is always after me
His post is lecture post while any time i come wt truth they wipe it out before it reaches page 6 ,
Is not fair ,
why wont dey hate ur pple ,jealousy is a force,
Jesus christ was killed because of jealousy ,
We south south we are all in dis , our oil is being use 2 take care of cows in d north while our land perish..
If oil bcoms useless wie wl we get d commonwealth 2 rebuild our land !
U see ! One day ......

2 Likes

Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by princfred(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2019
How they hate those who struggle to develop but want development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
We south south we are all in dis , our oil is being use 2 take care of cows in d north while our land perish..
U see ! One day ......
u pple av seen it ,come dis side n see wat is happening,
Tanks dear
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2019
princfred:
How they hate those who struggle to develop but want development.
jealousy

1 Like

Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by oilPUSSY(f): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2019
I don't really see hatred from them as threat.. They are like children that are hitting their hands on a tipper.

Meanwhile, that hatred is what makes man to function properly..
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by iluvMAMAV: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
U see ! One day ......
who is d timekeeper harassing my baby ,
Bia timekeeper kpachara anya gi o

1 Share

Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Westaslave2(f): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
dear dnt mind him ok ,all is well
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:

1. 90% of them are so coordinated in making it in life that their even touts are seen in evening school and sandwish lectures ,while other tribe boast with the slave masters.

2. Because they love business which is the best way to run away from a third world unemployment status.
"Like some tiv people will say while touting and begging i hate them so much more than Fulani herdsmen killers because they love to open shops and hospitals As if they are government.

3. They are so civilised that they hate bad policies ,from government and nepotic agencies ,
All they hate is what first class world or western world hate ,Karma is watching.. Smiles

How many times did i call you ,anything you plan against me and my people know it that karma is watching you with burning anger ,You are a hypocrite who dine with injustice ...Leave my people alone ,with your 25 monikkers ,
Why wont you attack them from the rising sun ,even the jews prefare a murderer full of evil than miracle worker,
This is the truth you hide from people , And most Guys always say "we hate messi lionel while you wish you will be like him"
Tanks ,
Cc lalasticlaca
Cc immhotep

Am I the time keeper that you are referring too??
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

Am I the time keeper that you are referring too??
Yes u ar d one ,who removes my interesting topic wickedly ...d any yoruba said d topic is bad ...yewandequeen even love d topic ..even igbo guys said they love amala ,
dat it gives dem iron n pottasium

n u removed it ,God wl judge mr timekeeper
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes u ar d one ,who removes my interesting topic wickedly ...d any yoruba said d topic is bad ...yewandequeen even love d topic ..even igbo guys said they love amala ,

Funny lady..... Shey God use to judge someone base on nairaland tori ni
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

Funny lady..... Shey God use to judge someone base on nairaland tori ni
Funny u ,u ar malicious i swear !

i pity ur wife mr timekeeper
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:

Amala and ewedu plus gbegiri keeeeee you.........

So u r now getting angry Cox of amala and ewedu.. See how you are salivating...

My frnd, we no fit fight na.. Just that most of your tribal guys turned it to a tribal fight and you even took it personal with funmisticqueen... I'm sorry anyway
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Funny u ,u ar malicious i swear !

i pity ur wife mr timekeeper

Daughter of Zion, pity your self ma.

My future wife gat notin to do with this... I'm not married but u r not bad though, u r an ideal woman for me except u wana start this your tribal matter again oooo
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

My frnd, we no fit fight na.. Just that most of your tribal guys turned it to a tribal fight and you even took it personal with funmisticqueen... I'm sorry anyway
thankyou for deleting her tribalistic threads. Please continue to do so. I will continue to take it personal with her until she apologises and promises to call me by my real monicker
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:

your topics are useless and a waste of time. Timekeeper pls delete this thread also.
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
your topics are useless and a waste of time. Timekeeper pls delete this thread also.
u see wat am talking about timekeeper , dats hw u go about deleting posts dat isnt from urside...funmi stop getting on my nerves
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
thankyou for deleting her tribalistic threads. Please continue to do so. I will continue to take it personal with her until she apologises and promises to call me by my real monicker
So is now a tribal war right ? deleting ibirin igbo's post funmi fungibi.tch ,
i wl never ever ever ever ever call u by ur fake queen name!
madam fakequeen lolz
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

Is obvious u didnt read d comment ,
funmi is d one going personal on me because of her nitwit behaviour of esteem ego ...Yes u ar d one dat removed my post twice now ,
i didnt hate yorubas because i av 2 boyfriends one is igbo ,one is yoruba frm ondo n i love d both so much ..
is just dat u yorubas hate us ,

wait! wat ar my even saying u ar all dsame mtcheww
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
So is now a tribal war right ? deleting ibirin igbo's post funmi fungibi.tch ,
i wl never ever ever ever ever call u by ur fake queen name!
madam fakequeen lolz
cockroach
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
funmi is d one going personal on me because of her nitwit behaviour of esteem ego ...Yes u ar d one dat removed my post twice now ,
i didnt hate yorubas because i av 2 boyfriends one is igbo ,one is yoruba frm ondo n i love d both so much ..

2 boyfriend, I'm sure that Yoruba one don enter one chance with you... What a pity for the poor ondo guy..
BTW How did I remove your post when I'm not a moderator
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:

Thanks all Yoruba are the same.. Omo oodua

Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Wait wait I don't get.. How did I delete the thread? I'm not mod na.. Or do u mean to say my post made the moderators delete her post?

Funmisticqueen Pls kindly reply
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

Wait wait I don't get.. How did I delete the thread? I'm not mod na.. Or do u mean to say my post made the moderators delete her post?

Funmisticqueen Pls kindly reply
whosoever deleted her posts or had a hand in it
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
whosoever deleted her posts or had a hand in it

Owo MI MO ooooo
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Amatarasha(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

2 boyfriend, I'm sure that Yoruba one don enter one chance with you... What a pity for the poor ondo guy..
BTW How did I remove your post when I'm not a moderator
Ask ur self dat
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

Tanks ,
Cc lalasticlaca
Cc immhotep
dnt mind him , he is one of d mods
Re: Politically Karma Hates Hypocrites and men of injustice by Timekeeper: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dnt mind him , he is one of d mods

Which mod and which section.. Are yo8 high

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into An Emirate – Ex-obas / Abacha Never Stole Money. How The Loot Story Came About – Al-Mustapha (Video) / Governor Ikpeazu Asked To Embark On 14days Self Isolation Over Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.