Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Visits Mother's Grave In Cemetery To Pay Tribute After 1 Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yomi Fabiyi Visits Mother's Grave In Cemetery To Pay Tribute After 1 Year (569 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Visits Mother's Grave In Cemetery To Pay Tribute After 1 Year by GidifeedNews: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Over the weekend Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi paid a visit to his mum’s grave to pray and also drop some beautiful flowers. The Actor who lost his beloved mother into the cold hands of death last year shared this photos on his page with caption saying...

“And today is exactly One Year you were buried here mum. I’d hope you find it a FINAL AND PEACEFUL REST MUM. I’m happy to visit you here today again.
I love you and will NEVER FORGET YOU. I will always check up on you ok and don’t forget to pray for we your children, my friends, fans, colleagues and well wishers”.

See photos below.....

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actor-yomi-fabiyi-visits-mothers-grave-in-cemetery-to-pay-tribute-after-1-year/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Visits Mother's Grave In Cemetery To Pay Tribute After 1 Year by GidifeedNews: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2019

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Visits Mother's Grave In Cemetery To Pay Tribute After 1 Year by itspzpics(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Eeeyah
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Visits Mother's Grave In Cemetery To Pay Tribute After 1 Year by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Sorry ndo cry cry cry it's really painful I even went to visit my great grandmother grave yesterday
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Visits Mother's Grave In Cemetery To Pay Tribute After 1 Year by chieftroller003: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna, Snoop Dogg React To U.S. Rapper Nipsey Hussle Death / Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu, Down With Stroke / Cee-c Replies Troll Who Accused Her Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.