Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Herdsmen Strike In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Strike In Benue (1071 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Strike Benue Community Again, Kill 40 Residents / Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Force Passenger To Swallow Bullets At Ijebu (VID / What Adamu Adamu Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Makurdi—No fewer than 16 persons have been reportedly killed in a fresh attack by suspected herdsmen on Agagbe community in Gwer West Local Government Areas of Benue State. Commander of the joint military operation in the state code named, Operation Whirl Stroke, OPWS, Major-General Adeyemi Yekini, who confirmed the attack, said seven corpses had so far been recovered by his troops from the community. Yekini said he received report from Sub-Sector Commander of OPWS in Gwer West Local Government Area, Flying Officer Mohammed Abubakar, that at about 4:30pm on Saturday, some of his reliable sources from Agagbe informed him that some men dressed in military uniform were sighted in Agagbe forest rustling cows and he quickly mobilised his men to the area and found three dead bodies, which were moved to a hospital in the area. File: Herdsmen attending to their cows He said: “My personnel embarked on a search as well as carried out the investigation and discovered that those behind the rustling of cows were in military uniform. “Thereafter, we made contact with the DPO, who equally identified the rustlers as people who disguised in military uniform to rustle cattle in the area. “Just this Sunday afternoon (yesterday), my men went on mop-up patrol and discovered another additional four dead bodies at the scene of the incident.” Yekini expressed regrets that some unseen hands might be at work to create a state of crisis in the state, ahead of the governorship and state Assembly elections, a week to the polls just as it happened in Agatu a week to the last presidential election. He, however, assured that his men would continue to protect the people from marauding herdsmen but advised those fuelling crisis in the state to desist from the act in the interest of the people of the state. Contacted, the paramount ruler of the area, Ter Nagi, Chief Daniel Abomtse, acknowledged that there was heavy attack in some communities in his domain at the weekend. “OPWS has been helpful to us but sometimes, troops of the operation will kill cows belonging to herdsmen and chase them away only for the herdsmen to come in a reprisal attack on my subjects, this happened on January 21 and a similar incident occurred on Saturday.” When contacted, Chairman of Gwer West Local Government Area, Mr. Francis Ayaga, said three villages in Agagbe were affected in the attack, adding that he had confirmed 16 deaths in the affected villages.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/herdsmen-kill-16-in-fresh-attack-on-benue-community/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by samueltoski: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2019
OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by helinues: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Undermining Ortom as per elections.

What do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
I couldn't care less..... OYO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
helinues:
Undermining Ortom as per elections.

What do I know?

I don't care.... They are officially part of the caliphate

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
samueltoski:
OK.

You can say that again... It's very OK by me. Thankfully nobody came to disturb me with prayer requests...nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by gidgiddy: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
The herdsmen slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
The herdsmen slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

No wahala na them go suffer am..... For me no more giving a fvck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by oilPUSSY(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
bastardmod:

No wahala na them go suffer am..... For me no more giving a fvck

Benue rejected Buhari, I think it's not their fault.... They deserve your sympathy.. Infact, most states that are victims of herdsmen rejected Buhari..

Buhari is a terrorist !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Benue rejected Buhari, I think it's not their fault.... They deserve your sympathy..

By the slimmest of margins;
the same treatment I'm giving to my own Imo state people, for daring to give the bastard tyrant up to 25 percent.

The Nigerian people are not the kind of people you defend, you will find yourself crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by Zuluhead(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
the killings begins,the next four years would be so harsh that nigeria would regret and curse the day buhari was born.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
There would have been no successful rigging if those supporting atiku trooped out in huge numbers. Much as I agree the bastard tyrant is to blame, I still think the people allow such nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Zuluhead:
the killings begins,the next four years would be so harsh that nigeria would regret and curse the day buhari was born.

Unfortunately so my brother.

We shouted ourselves hoarse but southern and middle belt traitors landed us here and the useless almajiri north sealed it with horrifyingly shameless rigging

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by Omololu2121: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
bastardmod:

Unfortunately so my brother.

We shouted ourselves hoarse but southern and middle belt traitors landed us here and the useless almajiri north sealed it with horrifyingly shameless rigging
I wander why most of you do type nonsense grin So the people of delta state, Edo, akwa ibom, bayelsa and cross river are now betrayers too grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by Turantula(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Next Level joor

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by diadem10: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ortom, the most Useless governor Eva. I don't believe vanguard newspaper though.
Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by kernel001: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
diadem10:
Ortom, the most Useless governor Eva. I don't believe vanguard newspaper though.

Till you lose your fada then... You will know full.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Omololu2121:
I wander why most of you do type nonsense grin So the people of delta state, Edo, akwa ibom, bayelsa and cross river are now betrayers too grin
Read again, this time slowly and carefully, you may understand.
Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Turantula:
Next Level joor

Carry go.

grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by Arda1000(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
kernel001:

Till you lose your fada then... You will know full.
� guy take am easy with the niga oh!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by osamz007: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin Benue Benue season 1 episode 2

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by kernel001: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Arda1000:
� guy take am easy with the niga oh!

He doesn't seen to care about the lost of lives of individuals, just because of our political differences, that's inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by Kingspin(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
wHAT CONCERN bUAHRI?

hIS PEOPLE ARE DOING THE KILLING
Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by nwanyionitsha: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
bastardmod:

By the slimmest of margins;
the same treatment I'm giving to my own Imo state people, for daring to give the bastard tyrant up to 25 percent.

The Nigerian people are not the kind of people you defend, you will find yourself crying more than the bereaved.
I believe it was rigged sha but i don't know.
I still don't care anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by bastardmod: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I believe it was rigged sha but i don't know.
I still don't care anyway.

My sister, I don't even have the energy to care, even if I wanted to. Nigeria has opted to be a basket case, make them carry go. I'm minding my own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Issorite, We Don't Care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Strike In Benue by Arda1000(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
kernel001:

He doesn't seen to care about the lost of lives of individuals, just because of our political differences, that's inhuman.
me I don't tire 4 nija matter, I see youths wasting their life in the name of politics, is not somebody who am sure Apc and Buhari don't even care about if he lives or die that drank and bathed on toxic waters,that's is the kind of people that I share the one Nigeria with

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Man Funny Pre-wedding Pictures / Shehu Sanni Says Melaye Among Other Senators Nayed Ben Bruce’s Electric Car Bill / EU Report Further Confirms That Feb. Presidential Election Was Rigged To Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.