Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs !!! The Man Of The People!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs !!! The Man Of The People!!! (267 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs !!! The Man Of The People!!! by onyinyechi94: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2019
“Rivers people seek an exposed and compassionate leader who knows the people. They want Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs and so Governor Wike knows that he will be an ex-governor as long as Dumo is on the ballot. DLB as they call him is creating jobs even as a private citizen, he is reducing poverty, and he is educating indigent students in the LGAs. He plans to develop multiple streams of income for the state; tourism, agriculture and industrialization would be the highpoints of the incoming administration. We are worried that Rivers State has the highest rate of unemployment and the current administration is sitting pretty playing politics and seeking to pull down the credible contenders.”

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Seize My Senatorial Certificate, Okorocha Dares INEC / Nigeria Needs Help. / INEC Will Bring My Certificate Of Return To Me ~ Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.