Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Value Of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Value Of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification (564 Views)

Embrace The Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification Training / Special Offer: 8th Edition Of Amazon KDP Cashout Series. / What Is The Future Scope Of Amazon Web Services! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Value Of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification by ITTraining(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Among all the IT companies out there, AWS Training covers a great percentage of market share when it comes to cloud. Because of my interest in cloud computing and the desire to explore the field.

Even in my organization, the people with knowledge about this platform and especially, the AWS certification is really in demand because we are shifting to the cloud-based system.

Most of the companies want to be cloud-based today, which creates a lot of job openings for the IT professionals with enriched knowledge in AWS, as it is considered to be one of the top cloud computing platforms.

AWS certified professionals bring in an average salary of more than $100,000.

So, if you want to have a successful career in this field, AWS Certification would definitely be beneficial for you.

Following are some reasons for you to take the AWS exam:

- AWS Certification would validate your cloud expertise.

- There is a shortage of people for cloud computing based jobs, if you get certified, you really stand a chance to strong foot in the market.

- AWS certified professionals bring in an average salary of more than $100,000.

- The average salary for AWS-certified IT staff is 27.5 percent higher.

Read here:- https://www.mercurysolutions.co/blog/benefits-of-aws-certification

Re: Value Of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification by ITTraining(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2019
please ask queries related to this topic for discussion.
Re: Value Of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification by profit39: 2:28am On Jul 16, 2022
I just started my aws jrny I hope I get to meet my fellow new takers here
Re: Value Of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification by Flakky26(f): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2023
do anyone have the experience of passing the exam? and how I get the study materials ?

(1) (Reply)

UNN Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Battling Mental Health (photos) / Students Bring A Gun, Tear Gas To School To Fight SS3 Seniors In Port Harcourt / Blessing Owhonda With CGPA Of 4.81 As Overall Best Graduating Student Of RSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.