Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) (1344 Views)

Work From Home Opportunity / Content Writers For Work-from-home Opportunity Needed / Easy Work From Home Opportunity: Earn N30,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
I run a business that involves a lot of writing (business, research, academic, technical writing, etc).

I need intelligent people to handle some of the tasks.

Remuneration is per project.

Requirement:

- B.Sc. or HND holders (Minimum of 2:1)

- Must own a laptop

- Must possess good communication skills, written and spoken

- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and the internet.

If you're interested,

1. Take this test:

Previously, employees of JAGABAN Limited are required to work 5 days in a week, Mondays to Fridays. One of the decisions reached at the last executive meeting is that employees are now required to come to work from Monday to Saturday, to close at 4pm weekdays and 2pm weekends. As the secretary of JAGABAN Limited, compose a memo informing the employees of a change in the company’s policy.

(Hint: Your answer should not be less than 500 words and should explain the reason for the new policy, as well as its benefits to the organization)

2. Email your answer, along with your CV to patrickokunima@gmail.com

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by SEGLIZ: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
this work from home for real.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yes, 100% real.
SEGLIZ:
this work from home for real.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by iamclime(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Done.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
So we that don’t have 2:1, what do we do? Also I’m an extremely great writer who has participated in many competitions but now requirements has made this opportunity to lose a great potential
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you're as good as you claim to be, you'll be considered, irrespective of your class of degree.

I had to introduce a few hurdles, to avoid a repeat of what happened the last time I advertised for writers.

Please, go ahead and apply.

isiaka007:
So we that don’t have 2:1, what do we do? Also I’m an extremely great writer who has participated in many competitions but now requirements has made this opportunity to lose a great potential

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by omogidi234(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
I run a business that involves a lot of writing (business, research, academic, technical writing, etc).

Requirement:

- Must own a laptop

If you're interested,

1. Take this test:

Previously, employees of JAGABAN Limited are required to work 5 days in a week, Mondays to Fridays. One of the decisions reached at the last executive meeting is that employees are now required to come to work from Monday to Saturday, to close at 4pm weekdays and 2pm weekends. As the secretary of JAGABAN Limited, compose a memo informing the employees of a change in the company’s policy.

(Hint: Your answer should not be less than 500 words and should explain the reason for the new policy, as well as its benefits to the organization)

All the best!

Head of HR.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Apply.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by popoolaRofiat(f): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you need French interpreter for your project.french to English or English to French .call/WhatsApp 08149240862
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
I don't own a laptop yet. Should I still send an email or forget about it?

PatrickOkunima:

Requirement:

- Must own a laptop

If you're interested,

1. Take this test:

All the best!
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I don't own a laptop yet. Should I still send an email or forget about it?

How do you intend to do the job without having a laptop? It's mainly writing, data entry and other services that can be delivered to an organization via the internet. If you can find a way around it, send your application.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Ongoing..
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
Ongoing...
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Still Open
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by Missionfliers: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sir your email is not going thru (patrickokunima@gmail.com).....do you have another email?

this is the error message am getting..

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to patrickokunima@gamil.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

or better still send me a mail ....lolademyson@gmail.com

Reply pls..
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Missionfliers:
Sir your email is not going thru (patrickokunima@gmail.com).....do you have another email?

this is the error message am getting..

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to patrickokunima@gamil.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

or better still send me a mail ....lolademyson@gmail.com

Reply pls..

The mistake is from your end. I just sent you a mail.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

How much do you pay per word?
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Application ongoing.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by ThothHermes: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Ongoing...
Hi. Could you help me with old samples of academic work that you've done? I'm looking to add academic writing to my skills.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by Missionfliers: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Did you get my submission sir?
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
I send a mail to all interested candidates acknowledging receipt.

Check your email.
Missionfliers:
Did you get my submission sir?
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by Samxie(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
I did send you a mail but haven't gotten any feedback yet. Please check and handle as appropriate.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by popoolaRofiat(f): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2019
If you have work base on French either french to English or English to French. Call 08149240862.
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by orble: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Requirement:

- Must own a laptop

If you're interested,

1. Take this test:

All the best!

I should have tried this but my laptop is gone....
Re: Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) by callmemercy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Requirement:

- Must own a laptop

If you're interested,

1. Take this test:

All the best!

Hi,
I just saw this.
Is the position still available? I would love to apply

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle In Abuja / Vacancy- Hotel / Nestle Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.