Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

'the Last Few Days Were So Horrible" - Annie Appreciates 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'the Last Few Days Were So Horrible" - Annie Appreciates 2face (480 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the Last Few Days Were So Horrible" - Annie Appreciates 2face by danieljoel759: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Anni Idibia just revealed that the last couple of days have been horrible for her but her husband, 2face Idibia was there for her when she needed him the most.

In her words, 'last few days were so horrible. Thank you so much for being my friend when I needed one the most! thank you for staying up all those nights with me. Your type is rare! Thanks for being my sunlight! The only one who honestly truly understands me! my support system'.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/you-were-my-friend-when-i-needed-you.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 'the Last Few Days Were So Horrible" - Annie Appreciates 2face by itspzpics(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Eeeyah

(1) (Reply)

If You Can’t Offer Anything To A Working Woman, Leave He Alone – Toke Makinwa / 20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work / Man Condemns Success's Video,claims Eye Service Will Kill Nigerians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.