Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,423 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce (1365 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by bilal4riid(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
I urge Nigerians to separate the behaviour of a few people from the behaviour of the Yoruba. Look at the results of the Presidential elections. The Yoruba voted almost 50% for an Igbo VP. The Yoruba don’t hate the Igbos or anybody. No ethnicity is as accommodating as the Yoruba.

1 Share

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by oyebanji44: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin they owe the yorubas an apology ..5% to bu/os ..frm se

3 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by aylagos(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Ojiofor: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
That's true,it is only Thief Tinubu the bullion van drug convict and his urchins that are propagating ethnic politics in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by netpro(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
IPOB clowns are so ashamed to switch gear to Bia or Death. So their new strategy is to insult Nigerians and if you respond, they will scream you hate them.

They started and are sustaining these tribal batching after Buhari won.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by mightyhaze: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
true
.. i remember making similar remarks here the day the true election results started trickling in.

we should learn to seperate the paid miscreants on various social platforms with the true yorubas..

1 Like

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Charmingrascal(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Children of hate wouldn't want to hear this.
Their hearts are full of hatred for other tribes aside their own.

Hatred is in their blood some of them were born and brought up with the mindset of "other tribes are your enemies, hate them"
Just like the idiots that recorded his little daughter that was insulting PMB, at that age hatred has been planted in her and she will grow with it. What a pity

6 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Jesusloveyou: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Just imagine 49% voted for idiotic pigs party.
Shame on idiotic pigs from SW .

3 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by BuhariLooter(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Operation silent treatment has begun. No more responding to any lgbo hate filled threads.WE are not the only ones in nigeria
PLS LET'S STOP COMMENTING ON POLITICS SECTION OF NAIRALAND ,LET'S DOUCE THE TENSION UMU INNEM DA'ALUNU.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by nabiz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
bilal4riid:
I urge Nigerians to separate the behaviour of a few people from the behaviour of the Yoruba. Look at the results of the Presidential elections. The Yoruba voted almost 50% for an Igbo VP. The Yoruba don’t hate the Igbos or anybody. No ethnicity is as accommodating as the Yoruba.
the major people that course problem in Nigeria are
(1) a Yoruba man that has never travel to other state
(2) an igbo man that have never traveled to out side igbo land and
(3) an hausa man that live in the north.

These people judge base on them say

1 Like

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Gabriel004: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
netpro:
IPOB clowns are so ashamed to switch gear to Bia or Death. So their new strategy is to insult Nigerians and if you respond, they will scream you hate them.

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by oilPUSSY(f): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Operation silent treatment has begun. No more responding to any lgbo hate filled threads.WE are not the only ones in nigeria
PLS LET'S STOP COMMENTING ON POLITICS SECTION OF NAIRALAND ,LET'S DOUCE THE TENSION UMU INNEM DA'ALUNU.
For where, it seems you don't know the mentality of an average vulture...
Some Igbos have tried what you suggested on one thread like that, trust me some afonja did not stop. That thread reached up to four pages.. I live in the land of skull miner, their strength lies only on their tongues and fingers they use to type .. I know them very well ..
They are very strong on media but very weak physically..
If you keep quite they will keep spreading lies and propaganda as usual and a lot of nairaland visitors will come online and swallow their lies and propaganda hook line and sinker without doing a futher research to know whether if the subject matter is true or false.

I am speaking from experience because I once once a visitor on nairaland before I registered as a member. When I was a visitor, I used to see all nairalanders as intellectuals, but since I registered as a member, my perception changed immediately.

If they insult you insult them back because you are better than them in all ramifications .. Afterall thé standard of living of average Igbo man is far better than any other man from any tribe in Nigeria .
It's not a coincidence the are quick to tag anybody who refuse to give money to beggar as Igbo... That will tell you how far Igbos have gone when it comes to being comfortable and wealth acquisition..
So if they throw bazuka at you, fire missiles back to them too but you have to be very careful with your comments to avoid ban....
I am always careful with the choice of my words that's why I haven't received any ban since I registered..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by TIGRITIS: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
netpro:

The bitter losers cannot even control their pains, what they do now is to draw the attention of innocent indigent northerners begging for alms, take pictures and videos of how they refused to give alms because they are hausas, then post the videos on social media. Is that the worse they can do, lol.

Dem never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by oilPUSSY(f): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
netpro:

Ashamed of what, so you haven't heard from Igbos recently ?
Come to think of it, are you pretending as if you not aware that some PDP supporters from Igbo extractions were against Ipob at initial stage even before and during the election ?

You are talking of Insulting other Nigerians really ?
You should channel your madness and frustration to Tinibus and his opc vulture who started seeing Igbos as threat in Lagos hence the hight rate of tribal bashing on nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by netpro(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

You are talking of Insulting other Nigerians really ?
You should channel your madness and frustration to Tinibus and his opc vulture who started seeing Igbos as threat in Lagos hence the hight rate of tribal bashing on nairaland..

As I said about them throwing "INSULTS". Thanks for proving my point.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Kagawa10: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
K
Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by simpleseyi: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
The first time that this albino makes little shinkini sense.

3 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Seconded my dear brother, I'm even tired of trying to illuminate the dark minds of certain irredeemable fellows. Silence they say is golden. Onulu gwa Ibe ya.

1 Like

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Herdsmen: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Some Igbos have tried what you suggested on one thread like that, trust me they did not stop. That thread reached up to four pages.. I live in the land of skull miner, their strength lies only on their tongues and fingers.. I know them very well .. They are very strong on media but very weak physically..
If you keep quite they will keep spreading lies and propaganda as usual and a lot of nairaland visitors will come online and swallow their lies hook line and sinker without doing a futher research to know whether if the subject matter is true or false.

I am speaking from experience because I once once a visitor on nairaland before I registered as a member. When I was a visitor, I used to see all nairalanders as intellectualls. But since I registered as a member, my perception changed immediately.

If they insult you insult them back because you are better than them in all ramifications .. Afterall thé standard of living of average Igbo man is far better than any other man from any tribe in Nigeria .
It's not a coincidence the are quick to tag anybody who refuse to give money to beggar as Igbo... That will tell you how far Igbos have gone when it comes to being comfortable and wealth acquisition..
So if they throw bazuka at you, fire missiles back to them but you have to be very careful with your comments to avoid ban....
I am always careful with the choice of my words that's why I haven't received any ban since I registered..

That's their idea..
To get in mud with them...I spend years in Southwest before moving to North...

There's nothing new about Nigeria to anyone outside or Inside Nigeria..

Foreigners already know us..and much about us..so do other Africans...

Try n ignore them..

The fear what they don't understand..and the fear silence...that why they keep the provocation to know what's going on your mind...
....na their way... The fear for igbos is so real..
Just give them the sence treatment and watch as nairaland will acquire sense..

Response to them and watch them exercise their mouth...
Let me tell you..none of this online Yoruba worrior can be bold enough to face an igbo man and repeat this online trash.. na to go for back gossip that's all..

They can't do that..and they know...

So why drag with them .. where be say na the only place Dem get mouth be this..

Allow them silence..them no reach...
You're too diamond to respond to insecure humans..
Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by aremuforlife(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
[/quote][quote author=oilPUSSY post=76346166]
Some Igbos have tried what you suggested on one thread like that, trust me they did not stop. That thread reached up to four pages.. I live in the land of skull miner, their strength lies only on their tongues and fingers.. I know them very well .. They are very strong on media but very weak physically..
If you keep quite they will keep spreading lies and propaganda as usual and a lot of nairaland visitors will come online and swallow their lies hook line and sinker without doing a futher research to know whether if the subject matter is true or false.

I am speaking from experience because I once once a visitor on nairaland before I registered as a member. When I was a visitor, I used to see all nairalanders as intellectualls. But since I registered as a member, my perception changed immediately.

So if they throw bazuka at you, fire missiles back to them but you have to be very careful with your comments to avoid ban....
After you manage to become somebody in the SW, you still have the mind to say your standard of living is higher than the West. You are really soffering from inferiority complex.
In time of everything, you are still learning from the West. And you will never here from them saying that their standard of living is better than another.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by globemoney: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
This Ben Bruce is senseless, how does Yoruba voting pdp equate to voting an Igbo vp?
Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Ingocof(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls teach them sense, it has eluded them for a while
Re: Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce by Ingocof(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls teach them sense, it has eluded them for a while.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Death Of 13 Military Personnel / 2020 Would Be The Fastest Year In Human History / JUST IN: Amotekun Remains Illegal, Malami Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.