Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

You've Got Bluetooth Issues? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You've Got Bluetooth Issues? (246 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Got Bluetooth Issues? by Tarivanessa(f): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
A large proportion of Bluetooth issues are caused by either interference or pairing errors. These are generally caused by interference from external sources like wireless devices, microwaves, satellite signals and radio waves, or by an excess of cached data in your device's Bluetooth storage unit.

To fix this problem, the first thing you should try is:
> Switching your Bluetooth off and on again. If that doesn't work,

> Try deleting your Bluetooth cache, which can be accessed from your smartphone's app settings. If you're still having trouble,

> You may need to locate the source of interference, so that you can deactivate it or take your phone away from it. If all else fails,

> Make sure that your device's 'discoverable mode' is switched on, since without it your phone will be permanently hidden from nearby Bluetooth signals.
http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/626/1070886

Re: You've Got Bluetooth Issues? by Kalapizim(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2019
no i dont angry angry
Re: You've Got Bluetooth Issues? by phonedaddy: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kalapizim:
no i dont angry angry
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Samsung S5 Battery To Buy / Who Sales Redmi 9 In Oshogbo? / Samsung Ecosystem Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.