Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Many Of Us Have Mothers That Can Price Goods For Africa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of Us Have Mothers That Can Price Goods For Africa (496 Views)

For Nursing Mothers That Are Confused By Their Baby's Cry / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Have Mothers That Can Price Goods For Africa by musictori: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
I just sat down today and I was remembering all the moments then when I use to follow my mom to the market to buy goods.

One incident out of all of them just crossed my mind and it made me laugh, when a man said a shirt costs N5000 and she replied the man that, "something that I usually get for N300", the man was so speechless that he was just looking, even me sef, I was pitying the man seriously.

The funny thing about it all is that we ended up buying that particular shirt for N900 which is way less than the initial price he called.

How many have mothers that can price well?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/how-many-of-us-have-mothers-that-can.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: How Many Of Us Have Mothers That Can Price Goods For Africa by seandurse(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Re: How Many Of Us Have Mothers That Can Price Goods For Africa by Olalan(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
When my fiancee price some things I even pity the sellers..........but sometimes I realise the sellers are just too greedy with the prices they stated at first, cause Las Las they agree to her price or slightly above it
Re: How Many Of Us Have Mothers That Can Price Goods For Africa by clive2u(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
u no do well with my mom even if u buy something of 5k for 50bucks.
my mom will tell u its 35bucks
that woman can price for the world

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Mothers That Can Price Goods For Africa by DADDY2or3FISHES: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Cute sha

(1) (Reply)

20 Questions You Need To Answer Honestly Before Getting Married / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" / My Parents Are Divorced, How Do I Make My Marriage Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.