Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) (23680 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) by chozzy: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Though Buhari achieved his aim by detaining you till after the election but one day go be one day! Monkey(Buhari) go go market him no go return!!!

If he can uphold Ganduje's bribery scandal, he has no moral right to detain anyone talk more of being the president!!!

Good one Mike Ozekhome!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
9jaown:
See awards oh
#Modify
Let me use ma FTC to remind us/we that
2019 election was rigged..
APC government, the latest yahoo yahoo in town.. I don’t usually do this...
give me likes
[/s]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) by emekakanu2: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:
Deji!! Deji!!! You are a hero!

I create beautiful websites for N20K. Domain and hosting package free for just one year.

Can I have your mobile number
Re: Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) by nextnear(m): 1:44am On Mar 05, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

You were only released because they wanted to not because ozekhome who was eating salad at home did anything extraordinary.

Ozekome can as well go and release dansuki too

Dude is so elated when he should be mourning atiefku loss, another dollar round at the court
you just come here to embarrass yourself, how do you want ozekome to go and release dasuki when you and i know Dasuki is under criminal investigation.
If Deji Adeyanju had committed murder, do you think they would have released him, No!
So Deji Adeyanju committed no crime, he was only protesting and he was arrested and they only detained him that long to avoid more of his protest, they had no choice than to release him eventually... So what's your point exactly here, just get yourself together and get the point straight to your empty skull maybe it can fill it small, at least so that you can have something in there to know even if not to still use for better purpose, just learn first.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) by Melancho: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2019
emekakanu2:

Can I have your mobile number
Yes you can. 07085013051 (whatsapp or call)
Re: Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Meeting to sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Maryam Abacha’s 68th Birthday Celebration / General Abubakar Tanko Ayuba Is Dead / Tight Security As Osinbajo Visits Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.