Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Diabetes Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes Treatment (375 Views)

Science-based Diabetes Treatment Your Doctor May Be Unaware Of / Diabetes Treatment? / Diabetes Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diabetes Treatment by Markn: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can any one tell me what herbs or leave can cure diabetes .
The English drugs are not effective.
Re: Diabetes Treatment by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
GARLIC GARLIC GARLIC GARLIC

Re: Diabetes Treatment by Anabelle91: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't think that some kind of cure even exist to treat diabetes. However, healthy diet is always a great method to feel better. By the way, I've discovered one. I was searching for some methods to reduce the number of consequences of diabetes and I came across Halki Diabetes Remedy on https://fruitfulkitchen.org/halki-diabetes-remedy-review-the-most-effective-treatment/ and I was impressed. 21 day program definitely works. Healthy meals, nutritional ingredients, physical exercises alongside and this complex program makes you, even after a few days, feel better. My husband also tried it and he has consulted with the doctor if it's alright. Our doctor supported our desire to reduce the number of unwanted toxins from the surrounding reality. Maybe, it will be a good idea for you to try!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Floss? / Jeera Water For Quick Weight Loss | Cumin Seeds / How To Make Your Vagina Smells Good And Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.