Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP (14313 Views)

Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Both are criminals it’s just a question of the degree bt pdp has better solutions.
In your village bah?
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by hybridblood07(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
So you people finally accept defeat
Tundemuttee:
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus says those celebrating the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are celebrating criminality.

He said this on Monday while addressing party members at the expanded caucus meeting in Abuja.

Secondus also noted that the party had finalised plans to go to court over the outcome of the presidential election and that proceedings will commence immediately.

Speaking further, he also took a swipe at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and security agencies, saying they were compromised during the elections.

On the reports given by international observers, the party chairman alleged that they had been threatened by the government, hence their favourable reports.

He, however, urged party supporters to remain calm while calling on INEC to ensure that the March 9 governorship elections are free and fair.

Meanwhile, the party has demanded the immediate release of Atiku’s son-in-law and lawyer, saying they are being held for no reason by a government that has no respect for the Rule of Law.

The caucus has now gone into a closed-door session after which the press will be briefed by the National Publicity Secretary.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Those-Celebrating-APC-Victory-Are-Celebrating-Criminality-PDP.html

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
PDP are criminals

Pdp Never Again
tell me Buhari is not corrupt and prove it
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by greensandy: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
hazardneymar:
This man needs serious counselling,plss nigerians shud put him in prayers!!!! Depression is about to take over his life...or he shud jst jet out to dubai and rest

No, let him go rest for US.
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by greensandy: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
hybridblood07:
So you people finally accept defeat

Gradually.
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by greensandy: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP the party of criminals. Hahahahaha!!

Party of the criminals, by the criminals for the criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by salford: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
don4real18:
grin The thing dey pain the man say Bubu win

Do you know how much he lost?... Businessmen, crooks, religious clerics and money mongers made him waste his money by telling him that he had a good chance to win
only God knows how much was paid to organize those massive campaigns especially the kano one. chai.
Anyway, it's the commonwealth that was previously looted between 1999 and 2007.
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bella55555:
tell me Buhari is not corrupt and prove it
He has never had any corruption allegation in all the position he held?

Tell me any in his position with such?
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Association of Retirees in politics:

Senator Bukola Saraki... Chairman
Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso.. Secretary
Senator Shehu Sani... Member
Senator Hunkuyi.... Member
Senator Adeleke... Member
Senator Ben Bruce... PRO
Senator Magnus Abe... Provost
Buba Galadima... Spokesman
Ayo Fayose... Unofficio executive

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.. Grand Patron
Alh Atiku Abubakar... Patron

Danm!,,you are simply wicked grin grin angry
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
He has never had any corruption allegation in all the position he held?

Tell me any in his position with such?
he is d president and also the minister of petroleum wat has he done in dat position just stealing the money
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by sageer1706(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
That includes Dino and other PDP members who also won their elections and celebrating their victory
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
They cant be better off if they were to celebrate PDF. Well, they are the same
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Ayisatojo: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can anyone party be more criminal in nature than PDP?
Not too sure! I get confused when I hear this kind of rhetorics coming from PDP. The PDP we saw yday, we shall see them no more, amen.

Tundemuttee:
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus says those celebrating the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are celebrating criminality.

He said this on Monday while addressing party members at the expanded caucus meeting in Abuja.

Secondus also noted that the party had finalised plans to go to court over the outcome of the presidential election and that proceedings will commence immediately.

Speaking further, he also took a swipe at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and security agencies, saying they were compromised during the elections.

On the reports given by international observers, the party chairman alleged that they had been threatened by the government, hence their favourable reports.

He, however, urged party supporters to remain calm while calling on INEC to ensure that the March 9 governorship elections are free and fair.

Meanwhile, the party has demanded the immediate release of Atiku’s son-in-law and lawyer, saying they are being held for no reason by a government that has no respect for the Rule of Law.

The caucus has now gone into a closed-door session after which the press will be briefed by the National Publicity Secretary.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Those-Celebrating-APC-Victory-Are-Celebrating-Criminality-PDP.html
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bella55555:
he is d president and also the minister of petroleum wat has he done in dat position just stealing the money
He was a head of state and a minister of petroleum before. Do you think opposition party are stupid? With no single corrupt allegations against him
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by mrZENographer: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kentocancan:

Better to steal our money and we achieve something to do nothing and people die
of hunger. Can you tell me just one thing Bubari actualized in his 4years at the
office? just one.. if not delaying already on going projects set by pdp

All the money recovered from foreign and home what happened to them?? 4hours to election day, Naira appriciated to 182/$ ,and what happened later?
Bokoharam to be conquered in 6months, are we still counting 6thmonths??
Fuel to be 45 and we are still at 143, under pdp we had 87 who are the criminals?

Sometimes you have to think before you comment. I know you must be one of this illiterate roaming round the north or begging in the eastern part of this country just to feed while you voted in what is killing you

If I could like your post 50 times, I would. That's what it felt like clicking the like button to this post. It unfortunate that more people are getting dumb.
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
He was a head of state and a minister of petroleum before. Do you think opposition party are stupid? With no single corrupt allegations against him
he is still corrupt take it or leave it
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bella55555:
he is still corrupt take it or leave it
With no single allegation against him.

Tell me any of our statesman we have in Nigeria with such?
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
With no single allegation against him.

Tell me any of our statesman we have in Nigeria with such?
OYO gud nite
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by highbee02: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
From all of us in Kwara, o to ge
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bella55555:
OYO gud nite
You see. That's why I love Buhari

You can never be short of words when defending him
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by sleemomymy: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
IT IS ONLY A THIEF THAT WILL NOT CELEBRATE THE VICTORY. SAI BABA

Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Benwallt(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
In your own view but we know the truth. Thanks all the same. Una go broke reach bone
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by brightalo17: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
Na poor people dey celebrate APC pass.
Dangote we hear you .
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by okwabayi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is the situation of when a thief calls others thieves hoping nobody will scrutinize his own actions.
PDP has robbed us blind over the years and can’t stand to see another do the same.
I don’t know if APC is a den of criminals or not.
All I know is anything is better than PDP misrule.
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by LadySanchez: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2019
EXACTLY
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by suremanpatriot: 1:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Apc remains the most reliable so far, grin
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by marv1: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Goto court and stop making noise.
Empty barrel party.
Lies and propaganda party.
People deceiving people party
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by murmee: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Vladtin:
Gbam!
Dont blame yoruba people for loving apc, there is a strong relationship between broom and ewedu. grin
And we enjoy it, especially with Amala. Try it, it is soo delicious!
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by wolfnigga: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2019
African Politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake / Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.