Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Yq Drops Album, I Am Yq + Winney Feat. Terry G & Da Grin - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yq Drops Album, I Am Yq + Winney Feat. Terry G & Da Grin (1136 Views)

Zee-world Tentebo Kalamoko Soulja Drops Album ! / Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yq Drops Album, I Am Yq + Winney Feat. Terry G & Da Grin by jagudaman: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2010
The anticipation was crazy over the past week was crazy, and with the release of Efimile remix last friday, the buzz was there. After listening to the album I must YQ definitely delivered. The album is out, and I can say it’s nice. I’ve had a chance to listen to the entire album a couple of times, and I’ll definitely recommend it. My fave besides the already released singles, I Like Girls, Efimile, and Dress Code are Winney feat. Da Grin & Terry G…(Go figure, Terry G is on it, so u know that’s gbedu music already) and Get It Started.

Check out songs preview tracks here:
http://www.jaguda.com/2010/08/30/yq-drops-i-am-yq-album-winney-feat-terry-g-da-grin-get-it-started/
Re: Yq Drops Album, I Am Yq + Winney Feat. Terry G & Da Grin by bombsquad(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2010
album of d year next year i swear. .big up to the bad guys yq and sossick
Re: Yq Drops Album, I Am Yq + Winney Feat. Terry G & Da Grin by 9ja4eva: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2010
Any link to download those songs please?

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Shot! Don Jazzy Arresed, K'switch Breaks Wiv Dr.sid And Wande / French Olympic Team Dancing To Psqaure's "E No Easy O" (video) / Uyi Omokaro, Kicks Off New Music Label Mogul Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.