Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,730 members, 7,844,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Am The Only Entertainer Who Has Awards In Every Aspect Of Entertainment-koffi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Only Entertainer Who Has Awards In Every Aspect Of Entertainment-koffi (390 Views)

Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl / Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / President Blasts South African Entertainer Who Doesn’t Wear Pant!es To Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Only Entertainer Who Has Awards In Every Aspect Of Entertainment-koffi by splendid22(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ace comedian, Koffi Idowu Nuel is a multi -talented entertainer, Asides being a comedian, Koffi is also an actor and singer. The graduate of Chemistry from the University of Lagos has stated that he is the only entertainer who has won awards in all spects of entertainment.

Speaking in a chat with Hip TV, the entertainer who is gearing up to release his film said: “I am the only entertainer that has an award in every scene in entertainment. I am not a man for awards, I am a man for rewards .I am a man who doesn’t really go all out about awards. I have never taken pictures with all of my awards”.

Asked about his driving force, the actor born in Maroko (an old slum in Lagos, where the New Lekki Oniru sits after it was demolished in 1990) said:”I see myself as someone who continuously progresses, for me fulfilment is not in cars, houses but waking up each day and actualizing something new”.

Koffi also stated that he has done music in every genre.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-am-the-only-entertainer-who-has-awards-in-every-aspect-of-entertainment-koffi/

Re: I Am The Only Entertainer Who Has Awards In Every Aspect Of Entertainment-koffi by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wrong..... Its falz
Re: I Am The Only Entertainer Who Has Awards In Every Aspect Of Entertainment-koffi by Ziel20: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
I must be so out of earth not to know anything about this dude. Not even the name?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson In Dance Competition With Her Kids As They Dance Better Than Her / South Florida Police Officers Show Of Shame As They Assault a Black Woman(vide / Video-girl Caught Big Brother Thin Tall Tony Driving Taxi And Took Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.