Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Crime Suspect Nabbed After Applying For Police Job - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime Suspect Nabbed After Applying For Police Job (374 Views)

Crime Suspect In My Area ,will Police Pick My Call If I Hide My Number , / Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) / Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime Suspect Nabbed After Applying For Police Job by massmediang: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
A crime suspect in China has been nabbed after he went for a job interview with the police thinking that identification exam will not be strict.
The wanted online suspect went all the way to a local police station in Lanshan county, Central China’s Hunan Province on Friday in search of job.

He was trying to apply for an auxiliary police job, and was “welcomed” by the police, report’s Global Times.

When a policeman was checking his qualifications, he discovered the applicant was a wanted online suspect whose family name is Zhao.

The police officer took Zhao to the watchroom pretending to know nothing and then detained him.

Zhao had been avoiding arrest after allegedly committing a crime. Upon hearing that the Lanshan county was recruiting new auxiliary police, he thought he might be lucky enough to find a job there.
See details:
http://wakkinews.com/2019/03/04/crime-suspect-nabbed-after-applying-for-police-job/

Re: Crime Suspect Nabbed After Applying For Police Job by Koolmexxi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lolzzz Na village ppl call am

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Loses Sight In Oyo After Alleged SARS Torture / Publication Of A Wanted Person ( Lucky Omobude) / Photo: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating & Aborting Baby Of 17 Yr Member Of His C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.