Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Story Time: Wiszey's Wayward Life Epiosde One - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Time: Wiszey's Wayward Life Epiosde One (338 Views)

Story Time: The Tortoise And His Kindreds / STORY TIME - The Hotel Room / Story Time: “she Planted A Kiss On His Lips, They Kiss For About Two Minutes” (A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time: Wiszey's Wayward Life Epiosde One by WiszeyBlog(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
I PRESENT TO YOU, ANOTHER STORY TITLED,
"WISZEY'S WAYWARD LIFE"
EPISODE ONE (1)
THE BEGINNING...
My name is Wiszey. I am 12 years old and stay with my parents. My dad is a bicycle repairer while my mum sells tomatoes along the road side.
My dad detests the idea of school and for that reason, he has not enrolled me in any school.
Whenever my mum raises the issue, my dad would say,
"The major reason people go to school is to earn money. I want my son, Wiszey to learn how to repair bicycle like me and when I pass on, he can start making his own money!"
He went on by stating that how can he work all day, gather the money he has made, put it in an envelope and take it to one stupid prinicipal who is just sitting in his office.
His words always made me wonder what kind of a man he is.
"If only God gave me the chance to choose who will be my father," I soliloquised.
If not for my mum, I would never have seen the four walls of a class room.
One morning, I cried ocean to my mum that I badly want to go to school.
I refused breakfast and even lunch that day.
That evening, my mum pleaded with one of our neighours to help talk
to my dad about it.
Naturally,
my dad is a stubborn man...
After all the talkings and pleadings for over an hour,
he finally agreed but he gave a condition.
He agreed on the condition that he would only sponsor my primary education and that once I am through,
I must go look for job and pay him every dime he spent on me.
Aside that, he also added that if I must further, I should count his hands out of it.
If I must go to school,
I had no other alternative.
It was agreed... and the deal was signed.
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE TWO (2)
TIME: 03:00PM
THE STORY HAS JUST BEGUN...

DID YOU MISS OUR PREVIOUS STORY TITLED "THE ADVENTURES OF WISZEY"? CLICK HERE TO READ FROM EPISODE 1 TO 10!

STORY TIME! WISZEY'S WAYWARD LIFE EPISODE 2

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 7 / Psychology Books Needed Please / Dark Room - Episode 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.