Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Trying To Settle Down - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Trying To Settle Down (776 Views)

Ikeja Royal Families Settle For New Monarch After 9 Years Of An Empty Palace / The Oldest And First Tribe To Settle In Nigeria / Why Are Yorubas Trying To Culturally Appropriate Igbo Cuisine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Settle Down by Josephilemona(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
why can't an ordinary youngman marry in peace? my idoma Father in-law is pushing me away stylishly,due to my refusal to spend extravagantly and laciviously, he want me to empty my Treasury just to prove to his
kinsmen His daughter belong, I don't like it because am still struggling and wouldn't want my hard earned money to be spend on frivolities. Two years of hard labour just to be sqandered and consume under one day, mba!!! I refuse to be use.���
Re: Trying To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2019
Josephilemona:
why can't an ordinary youngman marry in peace? my idoma Father in-law is pushing me away stylishly,due to my refusal to spend extravagantly and laciviously, he want me to empty my Treasury just to prove to his
kinsmen His daughter belong, I don't like it because am still struggling and wouldn't want my hard earned money to be spend on frivolities. Two years of hard labour just to be sqandered and consume under one day, mba!!! I refuse to be use.���
best u walk away, if she isnt saying standing by u then she is also part of d problem n its all money for them

1 Like

Re: Trying To Settle Down by Josephilemona(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=cyclops post=76483324] best u walk away, if she isnt saying standing by u then she is also part of d problem n its all money for them
thanks my brother, you are actually right.

(1) (Reply)

UK Returns Another Looted Artefacts To Oba Of Benin Today / Sucess! / Do A Spell Check On Your Native Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.