Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (30668 Views)

Is N300k A Month A Bad Idea ? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by fuckerholic(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Unless groupage
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.

Spotted.......
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by makeitijn: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
henry49:
Go into online marketing, specifically CPA. Buy a laptop for #35000, buy ads for $10 = #3540. The profit is massive! You don't need a domain name I.e a website or blog.
a phone can also do it
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by kabarka(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes o. Una know una self
r u excluding ursef?

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by timmb(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
crispinkc:
Hey I'm a student too, but I am into importation too, you can talk to me, I will put you through everything

Hi can I learn importation from you.. What's your email?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks
It's enough to sell phone accessories but not wise to go into importation.

Buy from Alaba international!

2 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
kabarka:

r u excluding ursef?
Men are d biggest spenders when it comes to such products
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by olatechnician(m): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
following
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
MrMcJay:

When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience gets money and the man with money gets experience.

Set aside 25% of your capital to understudy the business and start. Don't start with everything.

A lot of people on this thread would ask you to contact them. Take a long look at your money, it's about leaving you.
Hilarious Advice
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Ozavis: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.
how possible is that?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by concho(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
canadastime:
I will pay wen visa z ready
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by kabarka(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Men are d biggest spenders when it comes to such products
hw can spending on one item repeatedly amount to big spending.
women spend more taking care of themselves and issues surrounding the stuff.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by GreenAirCargo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
if you have the zeal and you want to venture into phone accessories mini importation go for it....but first of all do a solid market research, focus on single item, so u can buy for a cheaper price,in bulk and target retailers.. for example a regular earpiece sells for 100 naira @ whole sale , if after all importation expenses, ur were able to get 6000 PCs at the rate of 60naira...and u find retailers who are willing to buy @ the rate of even 90 naira and u sell within a month or less....your in business .
in a year tyme if all goes well, will get ur brand....if u go to alaba..u will find people who import only a single item and they are making money.
the secret is getting a good quality item that people would buy easily, and selling a little cheaper than the market, even if its by #5 and u deliver ontime when needed.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by humblesteve(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
GreenAirCargo:
if you have the zeal and you want to venture into phone accessories mini importation go for it....but first of all do a solid market research, focus on single item, so u can buy for a cheaper price,in bulk and target retailers.. for example a regular earpiece sells for 100 naira @ whole sale , if after all importation expenses, ur were able to get 6000 PCs at the rate of 60naira...and u find retailers who are willing to buy @ the rate of even 90 naira and u sell within a month or less....your in business .
in a year tyme if all goes well, will get ur brand....if u go to alaba..u will find people who import only a single item and they are making money.
the secret is getting a good quality item that people would buy easily, and selling a little cheaper than the market, even if its by #5 and u deliver ontime when needed.
@Op this senior man has said it all. This is what I’m into and that’s fact
Wish you all the best

5 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by laplace13: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2019
Import and retail by urself. You will make break even profit.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by MrMcJay(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2019
nextstep:

OP, spare 300K? How nice.

Honestly though, Nigeria is so tough right now that starting a business with 300k is asking for trouble. It may seem like a lot of money for business, but at the end of the day, the profits you'll make after working so hard is just not worth it. People say you can double your money in 1 or two years, but they don't tell you how hard they hard to work, the pitfalls, the losses, and that the business didn't start working until 5 years later.

The phone accessories business is very competitive, and unless you have the time and energy to do it 24/7, you will lose to those who do.

I suggest you just open up a fixed deposit account and let it sit and gather money for you (around 30k/year at 10%, while you do nothing). People need emergency savings before venturing into business, so just save this 300k that you're fortunate to have.

You asked him not to start a business.

Inflation rate is 11.7% Pa
You want him to leave his money in fixed deposit at 10%Pa.

You lack financial knowledge.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by manlawal(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks
Is enough even more than enough
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Hello bro
timmb:

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 1:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Hello bro, that's my direct contact 08163294428
timmb:

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by zacwale(m): 1:42am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:

Yes 300k can start business of phones base on the phones in your Area. You need to do surveys before you start it

I have a client I supply phones like vivo, oppo and redmi
Range 4rm 9-20k and him make alot of money inside no go borrow money on it. You can start 4rm somewhere

If you are buying 4rm Lagos e no go do bt 4rm china or eBay you can make a good living.
Before you will get real sources you will do prayer and fasting for me can't share my sources out bt I can help out
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by zacwale(m): 1:44am On Mar 05, 2019
humblesteve:

@Op this senior man has said it all. This is what I’m into and that’s fact
Wish you all the best

Oga mini import people have spoil it you need to be careful on it
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by zacwale(m): 1:48am On Mar 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
It's enough to sell phone accessories but not wise to go into importation.

Buy from Alaba international!

Let him go for phones business you think phone accessories dy easy d way phones is coming out if e go market now and buy phones accessories give him 14days like 20 phones will b out ppl will come to him and ask about d case or screen protector e no go get it. Bt phones business you go dy sell it daily basis
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by zacwale(m): 2:12am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:

If you hear anybody tell you about mini import run for your life because many scam dy here plus people dat don't knw abt d key of china rules now if you are using Wechat wallet to pay b4 e have stop only if you will add china bank account e go work many Chinese people will not give you dy details because you be Nigeria why some go give only if you are doing business with dem for long tym. I am doing importation but I will not let you enter only if you get patience like Good luck. D way ppl will b using sweet � to tell you will mini import like you shld jump inside
Five steps to knw abt mini import
1-No hot product anybody dat tell you hot product dy tell him/her na big lie if you need hot product na d one you can sell very fast na e b hot product for your side
2-many logistics company dy in china some will let you get bp like choice company and base1 missing goods and high rates
3-before people will know you are doing dis biz you will spend like 3-4months dat z d tym people will b giving you what you will buy for dem
4-do real research in your Area very well your money will not play pool games
5-China is securing their apps like Wechat, alipay etc because of scam
Be careful in mini import scam too much
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by logadims: 3:23am On Mar 05, 2019
crispinkc:
Hey I'm a student too, but I am into importation too, you can talk to me, I will put you through everything
how do I reach you Bro?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by sakssey23: 3:27am On Mar 05, 2019
henry49:
Go into online marketing, specifically CPA. Buy a laptop for #35000, buy ads for $10 = #3540. The profit is massive! You don't need a domain name I.e a website or blog.

Please can you give me more info on this... How can I contact you.

Thanks
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 3:30am On Mar 05, 2019
logadims:
how do I reach you Bro?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by donbrowser(m): 3:49am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:
I like the fact that you're a student and this business thrives in student area. All you need is a container in an open space. Dedicate 100k for container and shop set up.
Don't start with importation yet, start with Alaba or good rate bulk supplier at a major market around there.

2 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by MChaze25(m): 3:52am On Mar 05, 2019
If you want a shop to be selling those accessories, 300k is a joke.
I spent 560k to brand my shop and get it the right attention it needs to sell itself.
Yet it's not complete in my own eyes.
I guess you are talking about just suppling or getting an umbrella stand with that 300k.
So first learn from someone.
Make your market survey in three states around you. Assume you dont know anything yet. If God helps you, you will find a good person to teach you with truth and hosnesty. That trade is fashion trade. If you miss the trend of the moment, sorry for you.
Buy only items that sell and don't even buy more than 3 items per product as a beginner.
Avoid a competitive area as par location.
Bring your products closer to help people in a locality from going far to buy.
Don't be greedy too when charging or you loose costumers easily.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by MChaze25(m): 3:55am On Mar 05, 2019
henry49:
BAD GUY
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by logadims: 3:56am On Mar 05, 2019
crispinkc:
will will whatsapp you now.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Dayoara: 4:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Go and do internship with someone at least 3 months to know the rudiments about the business.... Ire ooooo

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

You asked him not to start a business.

Inflation rate is 11.7% Pa
You want him to leave his money in fixed deposit at 10%Pa.

You lack financial knowledge.
he doesn't lack knowledge.......not everyone that ventures into a business becomes successful some become scathed along the line and would be thinking had I know I would have taken this man's fixed deposit advice..... Just because ur view is different from someone's else's view should not make say absurd words its not even your money God sake........ Eeeeew.... We Nigerians sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.