Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today (55578 Views)

See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by naijaguy1234(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2019
highmood:
smile. The south should get ready. The North will play big time on their intelligence. Atiku will go to court, and will likely get his mandate a year to the expiration of his tenure. After Atiku tenure expires, the IBO takes over. Note it somewhere! This time the north will let the south knows they are master of the game.
Please stop mixing codeine with your diet, it's harmful. Atiku is never going to rule Nigeria. Whoever your people support it ends a failure all time !
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by highmood(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Please stop mixing codeine with your diet, it's harmful. Atiku is never going to rule Nigeria. Whoever your people support it ends a failure all time !
Mr. This is morning I never insulted you while quoting you okay. Are you from the north or are you a Fulani? I guess you neither a muslim as well. While feel uncomfortable over my view. Keep waiting for Osinbajo or Fashola to rule Nigeria. You think they are dummies in the game of politics right, even their Okada riders knows knows your gimmicks. Guy, go note it somewhere, the Hausas and Fulanis have fashioned out ways to rule Nigeria for many years. Tell your godfather to keep selling his southern brothers for a pot of porridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Gluckudom1(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
I was there.
The thing is, PDP have done their own.
All those currently in the PDP, Akpabio took them there.
They have decided to stab the very person that took them off the street to the corridors of power, they have biten the fingers that fed them.

Saturday will be the revenge, Akpabio knows its a do or die politically, and from what i have seen... It wont be funny, it will be bloody, with both camp desperate to consolidate power or be driven to political irrelevance

you are dumb

3 Likes

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Gluckudom1(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2019
gameboyo:
Atleast few of my friends follow chop their money today.
We dey vote PDP on Saturday

believe

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by naijaguy1234(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2019
highmood:
Mr. This is morning I never insulted you while quoting you okay. Are you from the north or are you a Fulani? I guess you neither a muslim as well. While feel uncomfortable over my view. Keep waiting for Osinbajo or Fashola to rule Nigeria. You think they are dummies in the game of politics right, even their Okada riders knows knows your gimmicks. Guy, go note it somewhere, the Hausas and Fulanis have fashioned out ways to rule Nigeria for many years. Tell your godfather to keep selling his southern brothers for a pot of porridge.
TRASH.
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by onymodel(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Who is Nsima Ekere??

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Zonto231(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
My Friend shut the Bleep up,long before Akpabio was made a commissioner before he was made a governor,was PDP not in existence.Stop making him feel like a god cos of little peanut he dishes out to asslickers like you.He betrayed his own people and he got what he deserved.its high time we the youths stop seeing anyone as a king maker in politics cos only God gives power
NtoAkwaIbom:
I was there.
They have decided to stab the very person that took them off the street to the corridors of power, they have biten the fingers that fed them.

Saturday will be the revenge, Akpabio knows its a do or die politically, and from what i have seen... It wont be funny, it will be bloody, with both camp desperate to consolidate power or be driven to political irrelevance

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by highmood(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
TRASH.
it changes nothing. This is my word. Stop feeling jittery. You are still a kid. You still learning the game. Don't put all your body and soul in politics else it will consume you.
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by simpleseyi: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Fake pastor!

Your original pastors that saw Atikuloot winning, where are they? You call him a fake pastor, but his helicopter crash landed and burst into flames but the blessed pastor walked out as if he went to shower in the bathroom. He then walked down to campaign to the witches and wizard in Kogi State. Now, tell me, what more evidence do you need that God is with him?

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by nelcliff(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=76355829]I was there.
They have decided to stab the very person that took them off the street to the corridors of power, they have biten the fingers that fed them. /quote]

How old are you.

Did Akpabio got to power by himself?

Think twice before you comment next time.

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by nelcliff(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:

Your original pastors that saw Atikuloot winning, where are they? You call him a fake pastor, but his helicopter crash landed and burst into flames but the blessed pastor walked out as if he went to shower in the bathroom. He then walked down to campaign to the witches and wizard in Kogi State. Now, tell me, what more evidence do you need that God is with him?

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

Young man keep mute. Called a spec a spec.
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by ofordegreat(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
I was there.

I think that Sen Godswill Akpabio should allow the people of Akwa-Ibom take a decision without undue interference. He has a had his time in public service; 8 years Governor and 4 years a Senator.
I think it's not bad idea leave them alone and focus on his agenda with the APC government.

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by agyo(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Even in blind, Akwa Ibom belong to pdp. The people are pdp. Let's respect their position Pls.

BusinessHub1:
My beloved home state, that gives attention to nothing outside politics angry

We are blessed but blinded by politics..sai! God help us.

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Vincentchris4u: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Campaign crowd is deceitful, that's how red caps people deceived Atiku in Kano. Most AKS indigenes like PDP.
very correct sir

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Danielumoh: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Pdp will definitely win in d state no way apc coolPdp will definitely win in d state no way apc

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by edibobo: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
If Pastor Osibanjo is supporting the Criminals in Akwa Ibom State.....Hell and Lucifer is waiting for him.... Criminals in the likes of Nsima Ekere, Akpabio, Umanah Okon Umanah are no more wanted in the governance of Akwa Ibom State....So APC government stay clear

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Gluckudom1:

you are dumb

U know whose dumb, the 2 people that came together to bring tgeir dumbnes into making one super dumb kid dat turned out to hv a phone, and liter the cyberspace with his dumbnes..
And ur moniker says it all. *Glucku_dom1* like the dom one, and like dumb 001..

You're not just d̶o̶m̶ dumb you are a dump too.

Next time u see this moniker, run from it
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by MrMoney55: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2019
My brother you just hear Akpabio because he became governor people builed the party before my friend Ibanga Akpabio the real Akpabio took him to meet Attah who was the state governor to make him a commissioner he's not a grass root man he allowed lots of thought enter his head and he forgot what would have made him the president of the nation he was blessed by God to be great but he had no idea which the Bible said lack of knowledge my people perish Akpabio had money in abondance but no knowledge ote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=76355829]I was there.

Saturday will be the revenge, Akpabio knows its a do or die politically, and from what i have seen... It wont be funny, it will be bloody, with both camp desperate to consolidate power or be driven to political irrelevance[/quote]
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by mililies: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2019
PDP all the way
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by wiseone28: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
. We shall see. Even u, u kw udom is going to win . U will b lamenting of REC rigging election 4 udom
Who doesn't know PDP is the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by yaki84: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
I was there.

did he fed them with the money he brought from lagos thru night bus?
warsaw will consume only hitler n his gang.
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Favmil101(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
I was there.

Saturday will be the revenge, Akpabio knows its a do or die politically, and from what i have seen... It wont be funny, it will be bloody, with both camp desperate to consolidate power or be driven to political
irrelevance
Rubbish talk.
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Gluckudom1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

U know whose dumb, the 2 people that came together to bring tgeir dumbnes into making one super dumb kid dat turned out to hv a phone, and liter the cyberspace with his dumbnes..
And ur moniker says it all. *Glucku_dom1* like the dom one, and like dumb 001..

You're not just d̶o̶m̶ dumb you are a dump too.

Next time u see this moniker, run from it

lol, coming from a good for nothing riff raff
Re: See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today by Guestlander: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Our next president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.