Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari (2832 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) / Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
APCsupporter:

Just shut up. I am in no way regretting my support for pmb. He did well in his first term and he will do even better this time around. Its just that unlike you who has blind support, i criticize my leaders when they err
[/s]
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

Just shut up. I am in no way regretting my support for pmb. He did well in his first term and he will do even better this time around. Its just that unlike you who has blind support, i criticize my leaders when they err
How did he do well in his first term, what policies, what project, what promises did he keep that made him do well, oya tell me
Mynd44 lalasticalala do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by APCsupporter: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

How did he do well in his first term, what policies, what project, what promises did he keep that made him do well, oya tell me
Mynd44 lalasticalala do the needful

Agriculture

Railways

Boko Haram.

There was significant improvement in these areas and we expect more
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by APCsupporter: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Racoon. Abduljabbar4 has a question for you
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

You are the blind suppoter here. Buhari the rigger may be removed. Are you not the one who posted low figure from borno and said it was due to security? Suddenly the shameless rigger changed it to nearly one million yet you support him

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by APCsupporter: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You are the blind suppoter here. Buhari the rigger may be removed. Are you not the one who posted low figure from borno and said it was due to security? Suddenly the shameless rigger changed it to nearly one million yet you support him

Stop trying to twist things. i Said the turnout was low in 2015 due to boko haram. I also remember telling you about the number of local governments in northern states vs those in southern states
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

Agriculture

Railways

Boko Haram.

There was significant improvement in these areas and we expect more
Which railway? Few kilometres lagos-abeokuta used in hunting for sw votes that will be now abandoned? Under GEJ Lagos-kano and PH-Maiduguri resumed operation. Today it has stopped
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by JJOF(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2019
NEXT LEVEL of complains, and blaming. Only god will help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

Stop trying to twist things. i Said the turnout was low in 2015 due to boko haram. I also remember telling you about the number of local governments in northern states vs those in southern states
Big lie. Shameless lier. How many LGA do we have in borno? Imo has 27. All your borno results were low. You claimed security situation that caused it. Suddenly buhari wrote fake results. Pdp agents still have original results
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by APCsupporter: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Big lie. Shameless lier. How many LGA do we have in borno? Imo has 27. All your borno results were low. You claimed security situation that caused it. Suddenly buhari wrote fake results. Pdp agents still have original results

See, Buhari has wontongue

Go and cry to your babe. I don't have your time. I have proved my point at the polls.
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by freeze001(f): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
So what were the Change and Next Level mantras all about? Still the same round of complaints? That things are difficult, was presidency supposed to be a lounging, relaxing and retirement plan for this aged cow? There is nothing we will not see and hear with this APC o! I am sure they had to teach him to recite 16 years of PDP and BH holding 16 LGAs etc...they need to uninstall and re-install newer and more current realities before he makes a gaffe they cannot recover from.
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
APCsupporter:
Baba this will not work this time around. A leader should always take responsibility
[/s]

Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

See, Buhari has wontongue

Go and cry to your babe. I don't have your time. I have proved my point at the polls.
Lol. You cried first on this thread. The north are criminal riggers

Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:
Baba this will not work this time around. A leader should always take responsibility
This is you crying
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Adekdammy: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
.....and the excuse continues
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by gidgiddy: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
He is almost into his second term, he is still blaming PDP

A clear case of a man with no vision
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by APCsupporter: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Lol. You cried first on this thread. The north are criminal riggers
Keep postingcheesy
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by simpleseyi: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
49 years after the Civil War, Igbos still blame Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani for their misfortunes. Why wont Buhari blame 16 wasted years of PDP rule just four years after PDP was booted out of office?
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Are u from Rivers state? Ur chat is very familiar that's why am following u
Nope
Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:
49 years after the Civil War, Igbos still blame Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani for their misfortunes. Why wont Buhari blame 16 wasted years of PDP rule just four years after PDP was booted out of office?
Which misfortune? Igbos have overtaken all of you long ago

Re: Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari by dante0147: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria / Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue / Nigeria A Failed State ,Disintegration Imminent -Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.