Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online (22864 Views)

CCTV Course And Certification / Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z / Boost Your Career With 3D Animation Course And Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by zesig: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello,

Just to let you know about the SIITGO I.T Training and Certification Program.

I blessed the day i was introduced to this program, because it changed my Life.

* 24/7 Unlimited Access Training (Choose from over 500 I.C.T courses)
* Login and Study 100% Online
* Self-Paced Interactive Learning
* Practical Web & Video Lectures
* Industrial Training Experience
* Exam Retake Available for Free
* Earn I.T Diploma Certification
* Jobs Finder and Professional CV Guide

You too can be part of it. Apply here: https://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by zesig: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by zesig: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by zesig: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Main site: www.siitgo.com
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2020
Great
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2020
I took HMIS, Graphics Design, Nice one!
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2020
zesig:
Hello,

thanks
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2020
zesig:
ok
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by Gridy: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2020
The simplest form of technology is the development and use of basic tools. The prehistoric discovery of how to control fire and the later Neolithic Revolution increased the available sources of food, and the invention of the wheel helped humans to travel in and control their environment. Developments in historic times, including the printing press, the telephone, and the Internet, have lessened physical barriers to communication and allowed humans to interact freely on a global scale.
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nice
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Go there
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2020
K
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Great
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2020
zesig:
Hello,

Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2020
On point
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Cool
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Okay
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
smiley
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Details
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Morning
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2020
smiley
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cool
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
smiley
zesig:
Hello,

Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Contact
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Better
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Great
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by ojoalalibo: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2020
wink
Re: SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online by litenet14: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2020
morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Budget Hp.dell,toshiba,acer,apple,lenovo Laptops Price For Students / Order For Your Books Now!!! / Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.