Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know (20031 Views)

Samsung’s Galaxy S10: Specifications, Release Date ,price / Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) / Gionee S10 Lite With 16MP Selfie Camera, Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Topmaike007(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

Samsung S8 plus and Note 8 murders iPhone X
Samsung S9 plus and Note 9 murders iPhone Xs Max
Samsung S10 plus and Note 10 will murder the 2019 versions of iPhones
oga chill now,we all know the truth, that the current president of Apple use and own a Samsung Galaxy gadget

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
screen fingerprint is the worst design a manufacturer can have. Once the screen crack around the fingerprint,it won't work. So you are forced to change the screen not even the glass.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by papyskinsy: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
the truth is iPhone or Samsung are no were compared to that of tecno.. itel.. infinix and de likes.. am not abusing ppl using this phone thoo.. buh if u have any opportunity to get those high end phone.. especially Samsung.. I swear down.. u will never use those chinko phones again when u discover yu ve bin missing alot..
God punish poverty. angry

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by ehissi(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Timekeeper:

Don't even try abuse my tecno spark 2 plus 2gb 16gb front and back camera, 3g, flashlight that i just bought in December oooo...

Warn yourself

Them dey do head count of animals whey get horn; for where cow and water buffalo dey, snail dey scream say na cheating say E sef get horn...... undecided

Tecno spark 2 indeed....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Protein0: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Protein0:

LATEST UPDATE!!! (04/3/2019)
XIAOMI
Redmi note 5 3+32gb:60k
Redmi note 5 4+64gb:70k
Redmi note 6 Pro 3/32gb: 70k
Redmi note 6 Pro 4/64gb 80k
Redmi Note 7 3/32gb 75k
Redmi Note 7 4/64gb 85k
Redmi note 7 6/64gb 95k
Redmi note 7pro ?

Mi max 2 4+64gb 66k
Mi max 3 4+64gb: 85k
Mi max 3 128gb: 113k

Pocophone F1 128gb: 130k
Mi 8 6/128gb: 149k
Mi9 SE 6/64gb 143k
Mi 9: 6/128: 196,600
Mi9 8/128gb: 222k

Mi mix 3 6+128gb: 185k
Mi mix 3 8/128gb: 214k
Mi mix 3 10+256gb 335k

Mi band 3: 13k

ONEPLUS
Oneplus 6T 6+128gb:197k
Oneplus 6T 8+128gb:210k
Oneplus 6T 8+256gb:235

POWERBANKS
Xiaomi 2c (new model) 20,000mah: 12k
Xiaomi powerbank 3 20000mah: 15k

Replacement Screen
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI 12k (with tools)
Screens for other models will be quoted on requests

7-10working days delivery to Lagos.
Outside-Lagos bound orders will be waybilled afterwards.
Two tempered glasses and one silicone case gifts for every phone.
No Customs Issues
Interested? Call/WhatsApp 07063579846
Thanks kiss kiss

Good morning.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Kyril(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Timekeeper:

Bleeping serious mehn.... Try tecno spark 2
Bro, keep quiet please. grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Omololu2121: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Protein0:

Good morning.
kiss
how much is redmi note 7 pro?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by asahnwaKC: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Since I started using s9+...I don't enjoy the selfie camera like s7+...I still don't know why or maybe I haven't gotten a better setting for it.....�....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by geosegun(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
asahnwaKC:
Since I started using s9+...I don't enjoy the selfie camera like s7+...I still don't know why or maybe I haven't gotten a better setting for it.....�....

Check the settings or use default settings and ensure you wipe the camera with a soft clean clothes. The Camera is ever better. I am currently using Note 8. Waiting for the Note 10, possibly. The Camera is best notch.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by asahnwaKC: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
geosegun:

Check the settings or use default settings and ensure you wipe the camera with a soft clean clothes. The Camera is ever better. I am currently using Note 8. Waiting for the Note 10, possibly. The Camera is best notch.

Thanx...Am gonna do that ...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Sawzer(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
asahnwaKC:

There is no S7+, it is S7 edge. You prolly can be lying

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by asahnwaKC: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sawzer:

There is no S7+, it is S7 edge. You prolly can be lying

Yeah edge ...but to me it's plus...bcus that's the nx after S7..thnx
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Zzyy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Infinix is bae
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Delivar(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jacktheripper:
This is better phone here unlike those Tecno, infinix, itel phones. Well, the truth is na lack of fund dey make person settle for those crappy phones. God go provide for everybody.
Those phones are not crappy. They were made enough good enough for their prices. You want Tecno to give you a phone with quality as high as Samsung for N10,000?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by EmperorGE: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
reeblaze:
who told you samsung don't have a notch phone?...checkout the m10, m20...those phones have the waterdrop notch.
Thank you for this post

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Krystale: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Can the smartphone be used (infinitely is too much) for 3 weeks without running out of power?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Kingsean(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sticking to my Lenovo A5. Going for lenovo k5 pro next grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by manopaka(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Samsung highend phones r simply top notch. Save up n get one of those beasts.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Icon79(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
BS upon BS!

IPhone Xs max came out more than 6 months ago but, apples to apples, it still cost more than the Samsung S10 plus that just came out. The only people who compare Samsung phones to iPhone are folks who can't afford an iPhone. Short and simple. As a phone aficionado myself, here are the best phones currently in the market:

Apple iPhone Xs Max
Huawei Pro 20 (the pictures and videos are out of this world)
Google Pixel 3 XL
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (tested it, didn't like it and sold it on ebay less than 3 weeks ago and went back to my iPhone Xr)
**I am yet to test the Samsung Galaxy S10

FYI - I didn't wanna include gaming specific phones like Hydrogen, Razer etc.

O pari

ollah2:

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by ollah2: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Icon79:
BS upon BS!

IPhone Xs max came out more than 6 months ago but, apples to apples, it still cost more than the Samsung S10 plus that just came out. The only people who compare Samsung phones to iPhone are folks who can't afford an iPhone. Short and simple. As a phone aficionado myself, here are the best phones currently in the market:

Apple iPhone Xs Max
Google Pixel 3 XL
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (tested it, didn't like it and sold it on ebay less than 3 weeks ago and went back to my iPhone Xr)

O pari

I stopped reading at the emboldened. Only braindead folks write in such manner

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
yungEX:

Although we’ve had under the glass fingerprint sensors in phones before namely in phones like the Oneplus 6t, they’ve mostly been optical fingerprint sensors shining a light on your finger to actually read your fingerprint. This Samsung galaxy S10 ultrasonic ones don’t use that so they have a couple of vintages.
Learn to read bro, no one said Samsung was the first to do on screen finger print readers

I didnt say samsung was the first either oga. I am only stating a personal opinion that samsung is playing catchup with huawei on the screen fingerprint feature. I believe we are all entitled to our opinions na
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by yungEX(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanna89:

I didnt say samsung was the first either oga. I am only stating a personal opinion that samsung is playing catchup with huawei on the screen fingerprint feature. I believe we are all entitled to our opinions na

Ok bro I get now.. no vex
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by ddjay: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jacktheripper:
This is better phone here unlike those Tecno, infinix, itel phones. Well, the truth is na lack of fund dey make person settle for those crappy phones. God go provide for everybody.
Amen, me run from Sony Xperia to infinix for the same reason. The smallest recent spec Xperia is xa1 (2017) with Android 8, almost 100k, am like CHOI, but note 5 was 55k in January with better specs
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by mofedamijo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

WHAT HAS PREFERENCE GOT TO DO WITH BEEN A FOOL, YOU BOUGHT A BENZ COZ YOU LIKE IT, I BOUGHT A RANGE, YOU LOVE SLIM WOMEN, I LOVE FAT WOMEN, YOU LOVE COKE I LOVE FANTA...COZ I LIKE IT, WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH BEEN A FOOL, DUDE EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.........
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by ollah2: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
mofedamijo:

WHAT HAS PREFERENCE GOT TO DO WITH BEEN A FOOL, YOU BOUGHT A BENZ COZ YOU LIKE IT, I BOUGHT A RANGE, YOU LOVE SLIM WOMEN, I LOVE FAT WOMEN, YOU LOVE COKE I LOVE FANTA...COZ I LIKE IT, WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH BEEN A FOOL, DUDE EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.........

Are you drunk or something?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Perspec(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Icon79:
BS upon BS!

Apple iPhone Xs Max
Google Pixel 3 XL

O pari

A so-called phone aficionado who does not know why an iPhone of 6months ago still costs as much/more than the just realeased s10 series. I'm not even surprised. From the way you said a whole lot and ended up saying nothing tangible, I don't need an oracle to tell me you're the type that'll rather use & rate an iPhone 4 over an s8.

Arguing with your type is entirely pointless. Steve Jobs really used his marketing genius to do wonders on your type. How dare you say people who compare Samsung to iPhones can't afford it? Your shallow sense of reasoning is a testament to Steve Job's living legacy.

That aside, are you kidding me?
Remove iPhone xs rubbish from that list of best phones currently in the market and replace it with the one plus 6T. Phone aficionado my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Perspec(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanna89:

No! You're not entitled to an opinion that's false. Samsung is not playing catch-up to huawei.

The S10 series uses an ultrasonic finger print sensor that reads the dimensions and contours of a finger to provide a much more efficient and secure pathway unlike the conventional optical image finger print sensors found on say one plus 6, so how is that playing catch-up?

Samsung's ultrasonic finger print sensor will work even with water on your finger. Try that on any other in-screen finger sensor.

How can a pioneer in the industry play catch-up to the likes of companies that stood on its very shoulders to survey the waters before taking a big dive into the industry? How?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Icon79(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
LOL. I realized that women prefer Samsung phones to iphone, because of all the flashness but you can't compare an android phone to IOS. That's like comparing a Mercedes Benz to a Volvo. If you know, you know grin

And by the way, OnePlus is good mid-level phone but don't even compare it to an Iphone. Those two are not in the same category.

O pari

Perspec:

A so-called phone aficionado who does not know why an iPhone of 6months ago still costs as much/more than the just realeased s10 series. I'm not even surprised. From the way you said a whole lot and ended up saying nothing tangible, I don't need an oracle to tell me you're the type that'll rather use & rate an iPhone 4 over an s8.

Arguing with your type is entirely pointless. Steve Jobs really used his marketing genius to do wonders on your type. How dare you say people who compare Samsung to iPhones can't afford it? Your shallow sense of reasoning is a testament to Steve Job's living legacy.

That aside, are you kidding me?
Remove iPhone xs rubbish from that list of best phones currently in the market and replace it with the one plus 6T. Phone aficionado my foot.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by 4real(m): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2019
As someone who is using the s10 plus, I can tell you that the phone is a beast, the iPhone does not come close to it, its definitely the best Samsung phone till date
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 14, 2019
nwanna89:
Huawei p20 mate pro that came out still has better specs. The fingerprint on screen started with huawei since 2018.

Samsung and co are playing catchup to Huawei.
well said. I use the P20 and its a bomb
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Perspec:

No! You're not entitled to an opinion that's false. Samsung is not playing catch-up to huawei.

The S10 series uses an ultrasonic finger print sensor that reads the dimensions and contours of a finger to provide a much more efficient and secure pathway unlike the conventional optical image finger print sensors found on say one plus 6, so how is that playing catch-up?

Samsung's ultrasonic finger print sensor will work even with water on your finger. Try that on any other in-screen finger sensor.

How can a pioneer in the industry play catch-up to the likes of companies that stood on its very shoulders to survey the waters before taking a big dive into the industry? How?
sire please the fingerprint does not work with water in your finger please. Verify from YouTube videos before posting. Besides they face I'd is fake as it can easily be unlocked. Another thing is that u can't compare a fingerprint in screen vs a real dedicated fingerprint
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: All You Need To Know by Djdamian(m): 2:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Icon79:
LOL. I realized that women prefer Samsung phones to iphone, because of all the flashness but you can't compare an android phone to IOS. That's like comparing a Mercedes Benz to a Volvo. If you know, you know grin

And by the way, OnePlus is good mid-level phone but don't even compare it to an Iphone. Those two are not in the same category.

O pari

Did you just call a OnePlus 6t a mid-level phone?...
You must be a Jon Snow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? / Please How Can I Get A Static IP Address From Airtel. / Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.