Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ogbulafor To Vie For House Of Reps Seat ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbulafor To Vie For House Of Reps Seat ! (525 Views)

‘Declare Faleke’s House Of Reps Seat Vacant’ / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbulafor To Vie For House Of Reps Seat ! by wales(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2010
A brother to former Peoples Democratic Party National Chairman, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor, Chidi, has announced his intention to contest for the House of Representatives seat.

Declaring his interest in the palace of his father in Olokoro, Umuahia South Local Government of Abia, Ogbulafor said that he had consulted widely and had the blessing of his elder brother.

Ogbulafor, a former transition committee chairman in Umuahia South, said that his ambition to contest for the state House of Assembly in Abia was truncated because of his uncle’s interest in the governorship race.

He said, “I am offering myself for the National Assembly position not for personal interest but for quality representation of the constituency and Abia.

“Let me assure all my people that I will not bring shame back to them,” Ogbulafor, who is the Zonal Coordinator of Friends for Democracy for President Goodluck Jonathan, said.

He also advised Governor Theodore Orji to revitalise Aba, the economic hub of the state and urged stakeholders to support the quest to move the state forward.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201008312202018
Re: Ogbulafor To Vie For House Of Reps Seat ! by wales(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2010
All the looters are coming back with more empty Ghana most go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ogbulafor To Vie For House Of Reps Seat ! by chyz(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2010
I see that all or the charges have just magically disappeared.no jail no nothing. I swear i hate nigeria as a country.in its current being,it is the most worthful(as far as resources) useless country in africa. embarassed
Re: Ogbulafor To Vie For House Of Reps Seat ! by slap1(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2010
wales:

A brother to former Peoples Democratic Party National Chairman, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor, Chidi, has announced his intention to contest for the House of Representatives seat.

Declaring his interest in the palace of his father in Olokoro, Umuahia South Local Government of Abia, Ogbulafor said that he had consulted widely and had the blessing of his elder brother.

Ogbulafor, a former transition committee chairman in Umuahia South, said that his ambition to contest for the state House of Assembly in Abia was truncated because of his uncle’s interest in the governorship race.

He said, “I am offering myself for the National Assembly position not for personal interest but for quality representation of the constituency and Abia.

“Let me assure all my people that I will not bring shame back to them,” Ogbulafor, who is the Zonal Coordinator of Friends for Democracy for President Goodluck Jonathan, said.

He also advised Governor Theodore Orji to revitalise Aba, the economic hub of the state and urged stakeholders to support the quest to move the state forward.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201008312202018

You will. Your brother did so, it is in your gene, y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Zoning Is Pdp Arrangement, Not National Agenda, Says Soyinka / Politicians "always" Gets God's Aprroval / Boko Haram Sect Invades Bauchi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.