Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) (23451 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2019
gypsey:
Maybe she lost the first 2 children because she couldn't care for then Financially and Emotionally. Now, She have Another 3 children, How is she going to care for these 3 finanacially? Poor people having Too many children they can not take care of Financially and otherwise.

Maybe it was a Good thing the first 2 were kidnapped. If she looked After them Very well they wouldn't have been kidnapped. The kidnappers will probarbly come back to kidnapp these 3 Again.

Do you know her personally? How do you know she couldn't cater for them? Someone that paid 50,000 Naira to Corrupt Nigeria Police to help in search for them couldn't cater for just 2 little kids.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2019
tunjilee003:
thou lack sense
Seriously! grin is that all you have? You couldn't even contribute A reasonable Arguiment to counter mine.

Mate! stay on your lane next time.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Tomrock007(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Poor people giving birth with means to take care of them deserve to die. Nonsense
are you sure you are okay?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Timekeeper: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
I've modified my post. Even seun and lalasticlala are guilty of this grin

So u r saying seun and lalasticala are your partners in crime
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Do you know her personally? How do you know she couldn't cater for them? Someone that paid 50,000 Naira to Corrupt Nigeria Police to help in search for them couldn't cater for just 2 little kids.
So 50000 Naira means she could cater for them? grin I don't know her but it's clear she is poor. If she could cater for them they wouldn't have been kidnapped in The first place.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Rachaelgold(f): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
May the Almighty God in His infinite mercies forgive you for this. It's one thing to be ignorant and it's another thing to be heartless.
gypsey:
Maybe she lost the first 2 children because she couldn't care for then Financially and Emotionally. Now, She have Another 3 children, How is she going to care for these 3 finanacially? Poor people having Too many children they can not take care of Financially and otherwise.

Maybe it was a Good thing the first 2 were kidnapped. If she looked After them Very well they wouldn't have been kidnapped. The kidnappers will probarbly come back to kidnapp these 3 Again.

And some Goons are here thanking A noneexistence Useless God. why did this God not save the other 2 children from the kidnappers? And will this Bloody God provide her with Food and money to care for these 3 children?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Tomrock007(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
gypsey:

And some Goons are here thanking A noneexistence Useless God. why did this God not save the other 2 children from the kidnappers? And will this Bloody God provide her with Food and money to care for these 3 children?
sometimes its just okay to keep shut that saying thrash

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by trav(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2019
There are loads of mentally deranged people on this platform. A clear case is this person

gypsey:

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Rachaelgold:
May the Almighty God in His infinite mercies forgive you for this. It's one thing to be ignorant and it's another thing to be heartless.
Thank you! but God doesn't Exist, There are no prove that God exists. grin I don't need no mercy from any God. That God should help this woman instead. If he/she exists.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by wazirmichika1(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2019
God is great
And he is ABLE
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2019
trav:
There are loads of mentally deranged people on this platform. A clear case is this person

grin grin Yes, And to recognise them you have to be one of them..

Anything Else reasonable you would like to Add? The problem with Ignoramuses like you is you are quick to Insult people.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Guyman02: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

The Police later asked us to return that they had found the suspect; we also identified her. They kept pushing us back and forth. They collected N50,000 from my husband. Later, they said the case file was missing. We spent a lot of money.

I dont know when our Police would ever change, my car was stolen with everything inside and I quickly reported to the Police and they were asking me for money to enter a report and send signal to their men on patrol. embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Well, is that suppose to be a compensation or what?

Honestly, the way we human reason sometimes dey weak me, all in an effort to deceive each others into believing God is nice and...

I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by moonnstar(f): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Poor people giving birth with means to take care of them deserve to die. Nonsense
Are you okay?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Tomrock007:
sometimes its just okay to keep shut that saying thrash
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Rachaelgold(f): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2019
God loves you though...more than you can ever imagine
gypsey:
Thank you! but God doesn't Exist, There are no prove that God exists. grin I don't need no mercy from any God. That God should help this woman instead. If he/she exists.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Rachaelgold:
God loves you though...more than you can ever imagine
I don't want God to love me, grin This woman needs that God love more, don't you think? How can a God that doesn't exist love me? I noticed that you haven't made any effort to counter my claims or even Try to Be Rational or explain or recognise what I ve mentioned my previous comment..

Rather you are trying so hard to shove your so called God down my throat. grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Timekeeper: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
Only the God of divine restoration can do this.

I just dm you
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by trav(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2019
There is no need for him to counter your foolishness. Proverbs 26 verse 4 says Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him.

gypsey:
Seriously! grin is that all you have? You couldn't even contribute A reasonable Arguiment to counter mine.

Mate! stay on your lane next time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by AllenSpencer: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Chai!

School fees!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2019
trav:
There is no need for him to counter your foolishness. Proverbs 26 verse 4 says Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him.

Yea, You are a brainwashed Goon grin I am not surprised. you people Always reffers me to your useless Fairytale bible written by white men.

You are also very Good in making derogatory remarks. when people don't Agree with your sentiments.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by GindoX(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
God has a way of doing things

Divine restoration. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Ishilove: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Limerick:
ishi
Sir
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

School fees!

Exactly! grin No one is concerned About that, They are more interested in thanking God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by jabolo(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2019
gypsey:
Yea, more brainwashed Goons grin I am not surprised. you people Always reffers me to your useless Fairytale bible written by white men.

You are also very Good in making derogatory remarks. when people don't Agree with your sentiments.

I agree that we can sometimes take the religious angle out of the equation but then you should also focus on humanity, compassion etc. I believe we had these before any religon came along, to formalize them as morals for living.

The woman lost her two kids, tried for another but was surprised to have triplets (she didn't plan it). She is joyous, and so are we for her.

Unless you're in a pretty dark place, what exactly should eat you up about this?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by oluakin08: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2019
old things shall pass away
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2019
GindoX:

Divine restoration. grin
I Tell u
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
jabolo:

I agree that we can sometimes take the religious angle out of the equation but then you should also focus on humanity, compassion etc. I believe we had these before any religon came along, to formalize them as morals for living.

The woman lost her two kids, tried for another but was surprised to have triplets (she didn't plan it). She is joyous, and so are we for her.

Unless you're in a pretty dark place, what exactly should eat you up about this?

You almost convinced me, but then you made that derogatory remarks of me been in A dark place or eat up Rubbish, What does that even mean? grin You must be in such dark place, how else would you have known it's dark? I have No idea what you are on About.

Anyway, I ve made my opinion. You don't have to Agree. cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Tragedy Of Life....

What A Testimonies....

Triplet, Triple Blessing...

Accounts Details Should As Well Be Posted, They Need Help, Its Tripplet

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by win3k: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2019
simplyhonest:
congratulations
Try finding out if she has money to feed them first (or consign them to permanent poverty) as many Africans do...before congratulating her!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by cookingsoul(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
may thunder strike u down

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Grace, God will judge you. You will never see good. Congratulations ma. May God preserve these ones. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Ways On How To Relate With Your In-laws / Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.