Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl (6273 Views)

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by jamesbonded: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2019
The reality star and mother just posted a photo on Instagram where she posed nude in a bathroom with a tea cup and Mac laptop on each hand to cover her boobs.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ssZv22wqFFg/XH32LxeGyPI/AAAAAAAABRI/4pvItjt4xasKdKwgFZuzsTv1wWvWBTuEgCLcBGAs/s1600/Kourtney_Kardashian_Lunch_Poosh_Instagram_Bathroom_Nude.jpg[/img]

The photo was a publicity stunt to attract attention to her yet to be lunched Pooch brand. So far, the Label’s Instagram page already has over 2 million followers even before anyone knows what the mysterious brand is all about. Kourtney Kardashian herself has over 70 million followers on Instagram and her family are know for leaking nudes for publicity.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by Deomovies: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2019
That's the culture, not really new. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by femi4: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2019
The ugliest of the Ks
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by Onyi22(f): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by cassidy1996(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
this is all they can offer
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by blingxx(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2019
femi4:
The ugliest of the Ks

She's the only one that didn't do facial surgery.. To be honest all of them ugly grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by SoftP(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Are u kidding me, u mean that is a bathroom

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by junlug: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2019
who is surprised?

shocked

BECOME THE DIGITAL MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE COMPLETE THIS 2019 IN 4 WEEKS

Are you a Business Owner, Business Consultant or Marketing Manager/Executive or want take up career in Digital Media Marketing and looking for powerful, yet cost-effective marketing options to help increase your business sales, meet marketing target and explore the online marketing community?
Then Attend this powerful 3 weeks Digital Marketing Training

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N38,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 20, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Digital Media

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

shocked

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by 22brains(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
jamesbonded:
The reality start and mother just posted a photo on Instagram where she posed nude in a bathroom with a tea cup and Mac laptop on each hand to cover her boobs.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ssZv22wqFFg/XH32LxeGyPI/AAAAAAAABRI/4pvItjt4xasKdKwgFZuzsTv1wWvWBTuEgCLcBGAs/s1600/Kourtney_Kardashian_Lunch_Posh_Instagram_Bathroom_Nude.jpg[/img]

The photo was a publicity stunt to attract attention to her yet to be lunched Pooch brand. So far, the Label’s Instagram page already has over 2 million followers even before anyone knows what the mysterious brand is all about. Kourtney Kardashian herself has over 70 million followers on Instagram and her family are know for leaking nudes for publicity.
see flawlessness!!! Not all this black nockled and black ampit and black private but yellow facials claiming slay Queen.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by Phina94: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
22brains:
see flawlessness!!! Not all this black nockled and black ampit and black private but yellow facials claiming slay Queen.
shut up your dirty mouth, no brain, no money and no proper education. waiting you com gain
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by 22brains(m): 5:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Phina94:
shut up your dirty mouth, no brain, no money and no proper education. waiting you com gain
i brush twice every day so there's no way my mouth can be dirty. Talking of brain, i have 22 of them which contains great knowledge and i bet that's a high educative level. Talking of money, i make my money even while replying to ur bull sh!t right away. Probably you didnt check my signaure.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl by 22brains(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Phina94:
I'm not surprised. its unfortunate you can't read. i have 22brains!!! follow my signature and be wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Madonna Struts Diamond Teeth / Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) / Regina Daniels Show Off she travel with First Class In Yellow Dress(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.