Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man (1440 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man by scottofficail: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Singer, Cassie, 32, shared this loved-up photo with her boyfriend, fitness trainer Alex Fine posing shirtless and placing his hand around her neck as she rested her head on his chest

continue reading through the link below and view more photos
https://socialnoted..com/2019/03/i-love-you-singer-cassie-says-as-she.html
Re: 'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man by scottofficail: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: 'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man by scottofficail: 3:14pm On May 08, 2019
Re: 'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man by scottofficail: 8:56am On May 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Woman, Says They Make Unnecessary Noise In Labour Room. / “am I Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley Tease, Simi / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Show Off 1million Naira Cake To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.