Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere (23741 Views)

Actress Funke Adesiyan Leads DOOR-DOOR Campaign To Oyo State For PMB/PYO / Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by GidifeedNews: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Nollywood Actor turned Politician, Desmond Elliot shares some photos on his page as he went on a door to door campaign in his constituency in Surulere, Lagos.

Desmond is seeking for help to be reelected come this weekend into the Lagos Sate House.

See photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photos-from-desmond-elliot-door-to-door-campaign-in-surulere/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Onyi22(f): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
He no go win..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by GidifeedNews: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by kaybbs(f): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by BusinessHub1: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2019
“When the system is bad, no matter how good your intentions are or how revered is your name, you will be swallowed by the code of operations”.

I’m not responsible for your inability to understand my point here. cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Omojolaray(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Do you know after this election period it's so hard to see politicians face to face.... E be like dem dey go on vacation grin grin shocked

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by SolnergyPower: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Nice guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by tkonmoney001: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
He try
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Geonigga(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
This guy doesn't deserve second term, how I wish all Nigerians are like me, all these politicians will learn their lesson.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Nice
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Sufisunni: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
No bi dis one dey commission #200k toilet after four years of representing his constituency!

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Vicolan: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
I hope the toilets he built will vote for him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Masama: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
After commissioning toilet as his only achievement in four years, he is now doing stomach infrastructure to bribe people

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Rosarie(f): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2019
If they vote this guy in again;I will know they are bunch of fools like people who voted buhari
Very stingy.thats how one guy begged him for money to add to what he had to buy small gen for his barbing business.that the engine of his gen has knocked.he asked himto go and repair it.thats is what he does in his house..
If he repairs for how long will it last
Few days later was his birthday...
On his birthday he gave gen and fridge cos election was close.
Same thing apc did with trader Moni
Now the trader Moni has stopped.if u don't pay 10k.efccn will arrest u*SMH,*
Father pls rebirth me from this country

21 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by peteruuu(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Sometimes I wonder, why must we always share edible things during campaigns?

Even if it's not edible, why must things be shared only during campaigns?
What da heck happened after they're reelected?
Why da heck don't they share things no more?

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by spartan50(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Commissioner of toilet

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Cooladex(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Desmond go enter without any stress.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Cooladex(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Desmond go enter without any stress. Only Ipob rats would say otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Tayeni(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Sufisunni:
No bi dis one dey commission #200k toilet after four years of representing his constituency!
A legislator is not expected to carry out any project....thats not their job. Thats not how to hold them accountable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Tapout(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2019
yeah he finally remembered them few days to election
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by durell(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2019
My problem is the Toilet that he will later commision

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Rosarie(f): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Cooladex:
Desmond go enter without any stress.
really.let him go and ask omosede igbinedion whose father controls their place and she still lost due to pride
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by jeyselassie(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Onyi22:
He no go win..
last warning or I will ban you.
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
BusinessHub1:
“When the system is bad, no matter how good your intentions are or how revered is your name, you will be swallowed by the code of operations”.

I’m not responsible for your inability to understand my point here. cool

"Code Of Operations". The sharing of goodies to the people for votes...I understand you Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by bigtt76(f): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Campaigning door to door and at the end of de day ...wee commission community toilet as if that's the only thing befitting them cheesy cheesy cheesy

GidifeedNews:
Nollywood Actor turned Politician, Desmond Elliot shares some photos on his page as he went on a door to door campaign in his constituency in Surulere, Lagos.

Desmond is seeking for help to be reelected come this weekend into the Lagos Sate House.

See photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photos-from-desmond-elliot-door-to-door-campaign-in-surulere/
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by rentAcock(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
I like Desmond Elliot, he transitioned well from acting movies to being a politician, but I hate when him and other politicians carry out these publicity stunts during election time. Why wasn't he meeting with his constituents before now? Why wait until the election time for this fake display of care and concern? The people's person must remember that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Adekdammy: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2019
So that he can commission another toilet for them abi? What has he done for his constituency? If he wins again, then his people deserve a man like him.
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by BusinessHub1: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

"Code Of Operations". The sharing of goodies to the people for votes...I understand you Bro.
Smart dude!!! grin
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Cooladex:
Desmond go enter without any stress. Only Ipob rats would say otherwise.

Desmond is both Afonja and IPOB by blood. Father is a Lagosian while mother is Deltan.
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere by Tundesam923(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2019
Why can't this people (politicians) do this more when they are not compaigning? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shades Nina, Says She’s Not Progressing / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.