Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

"Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness (1908 Views)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by gistfever: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tboss talks about how she think collarbones are super sexy and her love for the spines. Gistvic Reports.

Tboss believes this could be weird as she shares new photo putting the features in display.

She wrote:
"Bonjourrrr����... I think collarbones are super sexy But what I find the most sexy is the Back, The Spine especially when you can literally count the bones�. Some might call it Weird but who wants to be normal" Now don’t be stingy- share your weirdness with us���

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/collarbones-are-super-sexy-love-spine.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by gistfever: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2019
shocked
Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2019
weirdo
Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by itspzpics(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by simplyhonest(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
what do you expect a skinny lady to say....
same way the chubby ones will say ass and boobs rocks!

1 Like

Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by internationalman(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2019
My weirdness is one of my toes is bigger than the other..
Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by Speedyconnect15: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Transactional beings.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by meobizy(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2019
My weirdness is I eat too much and fantasize about married women all the time.

2 Likes

Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
am not weird
Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by kiddoiLL(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ma'm with all due respect, you are in no way weird.. You've always been a straight-up skinny body revealing hag. Don't comman ruin the definition of weirdness biko, you're skinny so it's normal you like you collar bones n ur spine, even ur ribs because u can touch and count them.. Same way a moderate nicely built lady will say she loves her nicely shaped áss and bóobs.. it's not as if you have any other choice... What do you have to like other than your bones?? Mrs Bones

Re: "Collarbones Are Super Sexy, Love The Spine More" - Tboss Shares Her Weirdness by yanabasee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one will lead girls astray just as Linda did...

Her nosering sold her off for a while, Now she wants to market her skeletal and fleshless body to the gullible slayqueens......

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Beaten Hands Down, As Ashley Stephanie Emerges Sexiest Singer / Davido To Include Justin Bieber, Quavo, Meek Mill, Others In Upcoming Album / Ushbebe Reply's Fan That Called Him Out For Having Only 'one Corporate' Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.