Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? (2680 Views)

Who Is Paying For This Awoof Extra Clean Toyota Yaris @1.2m / Sparkling Tokunbo 2008 Ford Explorer Xlt...price: N3m / 2004 FX 35 Infinity Jeep Ash Color For N3m Fear Not Automobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by donpata(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2019
A friend sent me this pix of the car he wants to purchase. Asking price is N3m n slightly negotiable. is it a good buy? I don't have pix of interior but he said it's very clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by dominique(f): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2019
I doubt if anybody can make anything out of this photo. Post photos of engine and dashboard. Which make/year is it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by boblabob: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
donpata:
A friend sent me this pix of the car he wants to purchase. Asking price is N3m n slightly negotiable. is it a good buy? I don't have pix of interior but he said it's very clean.
Get more photos of the vehicle and 3m is too much of its not Tokunbo...I can get a fairly used for a lesser price

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
It is extremely expensive for that model tokunbo or not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by kingreign(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
It is extremely expensive for that model tokunbo or not

Legalwealth number 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by CarGuideNG: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2019
donpata:

Hello Sir.

Get a VIN/Chassis Number Report to be sure the vehicle does not have any dangerous damage history prior to being imported.

You would also need thorough physical inspection if the history is positive.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8733658_cgng01_jpeg736836811891d0b4c875b7a32277443a
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2019
kingreign:

Legalwealth number 2

I don't understand, what do you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by legalwealth(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:

Kindly ignore his foolishness for it is a permanent thing in his life! !!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2019
legalwealth:

Ok
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by donpata(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2019
The car is tokunbo. I am having challenge posting pix. but here is pix of engine

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by kingreign(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
legalwealth:

Am I the foolish person who wwnt to buy a lemon knowing fully well it was a lemon?

You're very foolish and stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by legalwealth(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
donpata:
The car is tokunbo.

Collect the VIN of the vehicle and use the service of CarGuideNG to get its report
and as well check other things like customs paper and physical condition before even talking about price.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by kingreign(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:

What I mean is get good money, do the needful verification and buy a good clean title car. Don't be like legal wealth who knows the average market value of a car 3.5-4m, yet went about to buy the similar car 2.xm only for it to develop problem and he started wailing all over nairaland. Bro if you have good money, due diligence and pay for a good car don't be foolish like legal wealth.

6 Likes

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by legalwealth(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2019
SMH! !!

Foolishness combined with hyprocrisy is an incurable disease of the brain and mind I can see that clearly now! !! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by computerglobal(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2019
By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Confirm Your Custom Papers with us Today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

https:///+2348060365068

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by kingreign(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
cc: nurey, valarinz, calculusx, heavenlybang, etc come see yeye omo Oba.

I'd be coming to Ondo soon, I'd love you to tell me your Oba's address so can come tell him how foolish you are and how you've senselessly desecrated his family name (that's if you're an omo Oba).
You're nothing but a sheep piss grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2019
kingreign:

What I mean is get good money, do the needful verification and buy a good clean title car. Don't be like legal wealth who knows the average market value of a car 3.5-4m, yet went about to buy the similar car 2.xm only for it to develop problem and he started wailing all over nairaland. Bro if you have good money, due diligence and pay for a good car don't be foolish like legal wealth.

I'm not seeking to buy a car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by valarinz: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
donpata:

You can't let other people or friends decide what a "good Buy " is, in terms of price.

I think that's the point kingreign is trying to make here, albeit in an unconventional way.

Let's take the case of the guy mentioned here too, legalwealth, if his tranny didn't pack up days after and he's still driving the car, then he would peg the "market price " of 08 es350 at 2.2m or so being the price he bought. Then we now all know the situation of the car and how it was bought

You should concentrate on checking the car history and document details for now, if it all checks out, then get a reliable mechanic to help inspect (not all issues with a car appear on vincheck , if stuff happened for eg on the way from tincan to mainland, it won't show up on carfax).

When you're certain it's good enough then you go ahead to bargain with seller till you get to what's comfortable for your pocket. It's always better to have more than one option lined up so that you don't get too desperate, if there's one thing we dealers can smell and take advangtage of, it's desperation.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by thebigkendo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Diportivo they have started asking for a friend again oh grin grin grin grin

Remember the last movie we saw "a friend with the calculated lexus"
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by diportivo: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Remember the last movie we saw "a friend with the calculated lexus"

they will soon say the price the car cost in Yankee is blah blah dollars undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by weyreypey: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Remember the last movie we saw "a friend with the calculated lexus" legalwealth
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by Deckline(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Get a confirm ride my man! Benz is now easy to get. Just get one pant niigga,just one.
Join the Benzodine riders! Remember,one pantimetre makes one benzemetre. Just imagine what 2 or three panties can do. Guy,make this money,ego,owo,kudi,raba!
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by Hisduchess(f): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Deckline:
Get a confirm ride my man! Benz is now easy to get. Just get one pant niigga,just one.
Join the Benzodine riders! Remember,one pantimetre makes one benzemetre. Just imagine what 2 or three panties can do. Guy,make this money,ego,owo,kudi,raba!
Do you actually have sense at all sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by valarinz: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hisduchess:

Lol, do you get scared at the mention of pants?? Hahahahhha

Just stop wearing them for now, no go let those guys use you do test oo
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by donpata(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
valarinz:

You can't let other people or friends decide what a "good Buy " is, in terms of price.

I think that's the point kingreign is trying to make here, albeit in an unconventional way.

Let's take the case of the guy mentioned here too, legalwealth, if his tranny didn't pack up days after and he's still driving the car, then he would peg the "market price " of 08 es350 at 2.2m or so being the price he bought. Then we now all know the situation of the car and how it was bought

You should concentrate on checking the car history and document details for now, if it all checks out, then get a reliable mechanic to help inspect (not all issues with a car appear on vincheck , if stuff happened for eg on the way from tincan to mainland, it won't show up on carfax).

When you're certain it's good enough then you go ahead to bargain with seller till you get to what's comfortable for your pocket. It's always better to have more than one option lined up so that you don't get too desperate, if there's one thing we dealers can smell and take advangtage of, it's desperation.

Thanks

I understand ur point but my expectation is that those experienced will tell me if the price tag on the car is reasonable. Simply put, what is the price range of a clean 2004-2005 toks highlander with clean title?
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by diportivo: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
donpata:

I understand ur point but my expectation is that those experienced will tell me if the price tag on the car is reasonable. Simply put, what is the price range of a clean 2004-2005 toks highlander with clean title?

with the bolded,

4m grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by valarinz: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
donpata:

My rough estimate however will hover around 2.5m, could be slightly higher or lower, depending on who's selling.

Note that the ones with leather seats, DVD, third row seats,etc will commands higher fees

1 Like

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by ogawisdom(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
2005 Highlander for 3m haba the seller should be arrested or mobbed he is a thief

Max should be 2.2m for spotless toks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by sauceEEP(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2019
Make una free legalwealth abeg. Must he be used to buttress a point? grin
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by donpata(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
ogawisdom:
2005 Highlander for 3m haba the seller should be arrested or mobbed he is a thief

Max should be 2.2m for spotless toks

wow! this thing dey confusing sha. someone said 2.5m another said 4m. hmmm
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by valarinz: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
donpata:

wow! this thing dey confusing sha. someone said 2.5m another said 4m. hmmm

The 4m kingreign talked about was a reference to lexus es350 not the highlander
Re: Is Paying N3m For This Highlander Ok? by Boxer007(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hisduchess:

Why do u stupid man always cussing eveybody?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1999 Tinylite V6 Used... 580k SOLD / Toyota Camry Spider 2010 Model (08134172328) / Super Clean Honda Pilot In Perfect Condition 899k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.