Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

When Will I.n.ec. Upload The Election Results According To Pulling Units? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will I.n.ec. Upload The Election Results According To Pulling Units? (336 Views)

Edo State Governorship Election: Live INEC Official Results According To INEC Po / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will I.n.ec. Upload The Election Results According To Pulling Units? by GLYMAN: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Has somebody googled the INEC site today?

https://www.inecnigeria.org/elections/election-results/?election_type=37&election_category=29&election_year=28&filter=true

From the link above, there is no results in there yet or does the electoral act forbid that too?

As for me, I am fully interested in the results of my Polling Unit that INEC officially has in their system. Perhaps, other voters may be interested in their PU results.

I believe, INEC should release the results in each PUs to:

(1) Confirm and affirm their neutrality

(2) To strengthen their transparency as alleged

(3) To restore confidence to voters et al that whose belief in the system is gone down.

(4) To exonerate them of numerous blames and accusations

(5) To make some un-satisfied contestants, that may be headed to the court/tribunal, to review their decision.

(6) And so on....

I trust INEC will do the needful as soon as possible.
Re: When Will I.n.ec. Upload The Election Results According To Pulling Units? by Mynd44: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Try searching for 2015 elections there. I need it for academic purposes
Re: When Will I.n.ec. Upload The Election Results According To Pulling Units? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Issokay, go to their office in Abj.
Re: When Will I.n.ec. Upload The Election Results According To Pulling Units? by Asshurbanipal: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Inec announced fake results that do not tally with that of polling units which pdp agents have. That is why they are afraid of the courts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll Causes Jitters In Ogun State / The Possibility Of A One Party System - A Must See / Buhari: “ghana Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof”..see TWEET (SATIRE NEWS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.