Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Implication(s) Of Conceding To An Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implication(s) Of Conceding To An Election (357 Views)

NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Implication(s) Of Conceding To An Election by gentlemayor(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar has refused to congratulate the president over his emergence as the winner of the just concluded presidential and national assembly elections. Also, he has refused to concede.

I want to ask, does conceding or not conceding has any implication and is it a must that he should concede. We all know that PMB won the election, so why are they dragging this issue of conceding. I'm sorry I'm not getting it and I need someone to explain to me.

Re: Implication(s) Of Conceding To An Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Maybe there is something they are not telling us sha..Cos a lot of us would stop recognizing Buhari as President after May..

He stole what was not his..So much for fighting corruption. Abi stealing no be corruption?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implication(s) Of Conceding To An Election by Asshurbanipal: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari himself knows that he didn't win. Atiku has satellite recorded videos from American experts plus body cameras on agents

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N400m Fraud: Metuh’s Lawyers Apply To Withdraw Over Alleged Threat / BREAKING! !! Court Sacks Another APC Governorship Candidate / The Way Some Nigerian Think Of This Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.