Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari (44098 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by solreb: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Laughing Hard...������

BETWEEN ATIKU & THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL.

Tribunal : Atiku, did u win ur own polling unit?

ATIKU: No my lord.

Tribunal : Did u win the polling unit in ur village Jada, Adamawa State?

Atiku: No my lord.

Tribunal : Did ur godfather (Obj) win his polling unit?

Atiku : No my lord.

Tribunal : Did ur financier (IBB) win his polling unit?

Atiku: No my lord.

Tribunal : Did ur spokesman ( Buba Galadima) win his polling unit?

Tribunal : Did one of ur strongest backers ( Kwankwanso) win his polling unit?

Tribunal: In all honesty, do u think votes in any of these aforementioned polling units were rigged, since u and these mighty men were present there?

Tribunal : So why did u bring us here? Do u think we came here to play? U couldn't win ur polling unit, the one in your village and u are crying that u won the election?
If u couldn't win the election in polling units, where u are so sure , how then can u claim to have won in other units far from you? In fact, u just wasted our time...Please, u have no case. Get out of our court...U are a sore loser..

Atiku: Thank u my lord. Am sorry. Just that they told me I will win.

Tribunal : Who told u?

Atiku: My lord. It is all these prophets oo.

Tribunal : OK, go and meet them and collect ur money.. haba , can't u just use ur head? If u or your supporters believe that u and all ur gladiators lost their polling units and yet won the elections, then something must be wrong with u..This is why our education is going bad, because simple logic our children cannot put together..

Tribunal : CASE STRUCK OUT...No case submission.. All rise..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by Billionaire09: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Your PVCs are useless according to the zoo Fulani INEC.
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by Badonasty(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by yahmohy27: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
faithfull18:
Did they just wake up
Rented group
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by TruthinAction: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigerians have move on. All these fake protests will lead us nowhere

Moved on with the senseless killings going on. And the President as usual is dumb about it. This is the kind of government you subscribe to. I pray that you will fall victim of these herdsmen one day.
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by objobj: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
"Nigerians should come out and take back their country"

Which Nigerians are they referring to here? Is ut the same nigerians that voted massively for PMB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by GambaOsaka: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
temitemi1:
The stolen mandate will be retrieved.

LIKES for ATIKU
SHARES for BUHARI

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by Sluvist(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Here i come to introduce to you the future president of Nigeria in person of me, respect for those who deserves it.
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by chozzy: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
nice one from the people
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by asiga(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
They should respect democratic institutions and seek redress in court instead of constituting nuisance.
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by joyousever(f): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yes ooo! His mandate must be taken back by fire by force, whether APC likes it or yes.
oruma19:
I will personally kill Atiku Abubakar and kill myself if he betrays the confidence we reposed on by listening to idiots telling him not to go to court. We gave him our mandate by massively electing him as our President. Atiku has got no reason not to take back his mandate graciously given by Nigerians. If it will take our last blood we shall take the mandate back. To the courts we come seeking for justice. It can only be delayed but never denied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by Lush100(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
seasons of several stolen mandates. we don't know who to believe again whether its APC, PDP, or INEC.
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
When Trump was sworn in, the next day he had 3 million women match against him, today he is still their president... this protesters seem to be kind of late... LOL four whole years of wailing.. i am just laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by budaatum: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
oruma19:
I will personally kill Atiku Abubakar and kill myself if he betrays the confidence we reposed on by listening to idiots telling him not to go to court. We gave him our mandate by massively electing him as our President. Atiku has got no reason not to take back his mandate graciously given by Nigerians. If it will take our last blood we shall take the mandate back. To the courts we come seeking for justice. It can only be delayed but never denied.
You will just die waste a life!
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yakubu na fraud. INEC na yahoo
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by oruma19: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
budaatum:

You will just die waste a life!
���� u that believe sef I am very disappointed. How can u believe I will kill myself from this sweet life. Bro i was just being sarcastic ���
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by oruma19: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Skeduw20:
[color=#006600][/color].
Daz good Nigeria needs strong people like u... That will willingly shed their blood
winsh����. Na u go die for politician. Person cannot play with u again? Is that how u do? ����
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by budaatum: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
oruma19:
���� u that believe sef I am very disappointed. How can u believe I will kill myself from this sweet life. Bro i was just being sarcastic ���
Lol. I worried small o.
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by Haddock(m): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Paid protesters everywhere Actually they are nothing but bunch of jokers
Everywhere ke! Only near Atiku so he can see and hear them working...
Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by oruma19: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
budaatum:

Lol. I worried small o.
na them Don chop beta money, Buhari and atiku na them go die for us, we still young... �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari by budaatum: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
oruma19:
na them Don chop beta money, Buhari and atiku na them go die for us, we still young... �
And full of power oruma19.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.