Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Brand New Laptop Or Faily Used Laptop Which Is The Best????? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Brand New Laptop Or Faily Used Laptop Which Is The Best????? (731 Views)

Is This A Fake Apple Laptop Or Is There Something Wrong? / Replace Or Repair Your Stolen Laptop Or Any Device Without Paying A Kobo / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptop Or Faily Used Laptop Which Is The Best????? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Hello ppl....

Between brand new laptop or fairly used...which one is good.

My experience with used computer make me afraid of buying them again..
I bought my first laptop which is faily used but within 3weeks started developing fault like screen problems and some others things...

I sold it off and buy another one in ware house in Lagos...I think it was HP then...after 2weeks developed problem... I return to the warehouse and the gentlewoman there order to give me anoda system of the same species..

But within a months... Problem again...I have to sell off at option... Maybe 20,000.
What I brought for 60k..I think it was core i5.

So I conclude that anything fairly used can't last...compare to brand new.

One thing about all these faily used laptop is that they can be clean and neat...one will just think it was new computer,if not tell someone.

Faily used computer usually cheap compare to that of brand new.

So I am afraid of buy fairly used computer now...but the price of brand new is so cost but can serve its purpose.

What can I do ppl?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Computer Village Insider - Computers, Laptops, Phones, Accessories And More / Windows 7 Support Will End On January 14, 2020: Are You Getting Ready? / Dell Chromebook For Sale 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.